LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Summer Foliage

Feels like forever since my last update! I haven't exactly been super busy lately but there's just been a series of badly timed events that's prevented me from having a decent outfit shoot. Today's post was literally just shot a few hours ago but I love it all the same. I was originally planning on doing it at whatever place my family decides to visit but I couldn't risk another week of neglecting to update the blog. Huhu

I've been interning at Jagnus Design Studio at the Ronac Art Center in San Juan for about a month now as a requirement for school and it's been beyond great! I'm not kidding when I say that I don't even want to go back to university anymore. It just feels like the next level I've been looking for and going back just seems like a step back in life. It's a very fun environment to be 5 times a week - so much so that it doesn't even feel like work and I can't wait for the weekdays to start again. Hello to an unexpected level of renewed drive for my profession! Style is also a big component in the office and it's always nice seeing how effortlessly good everyone looks all the time. (Disclaimer: They're not snobby about it though which is contrary to popular belief!) It's just one of the best places you can ever ask for as a designer and it's hard not to love.

Onto the outfit! I feel like I've subconsciously been influenced by Adam Gallagher's Cuba Visual Diaries on Instagram because of my growing preference for olive greens and similar vintage tones. The textures in this basic outfit are almost nostalgic. A crisp white button-down in a breezy but elastic fabric and loose faded olive green trousers are an easy vintage hack that I'm sure anyone can wear. For a contemporary finish, I wore a pair of nude-colored sneakers with concealed laces, but thinking about it now, light colored boat shoes or sandals would work just as well - if not better!
KILO &METERS button-down shirt, GU Global joggers, Zalora sneakers.

8 comments:

  1. This is a cool outfit! I love how simple it looks yet elegant! The shoes are my absolute fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to known that you seem to be disinterested in going or pursuing your higher learning anymore. Well, it's your personal preference. Modeling gets rooted for a business pursuit I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive green and fatigues seem to be trending lately. I think the era of flashy oolors is gone. It's also easier to match with other outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved how fabulous it looks. The style is simple but adorable unlike that sleeveless shirts and super ripped jeans which are trendy nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving this ensemble! The colors has such an environmental vibe to it. At firs i thought it wasnt a jogger hehe goodluck on your new endeavor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice millennial outfit. The shirt looks very nice. I see you are trying more fashion poses. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great outfit and you wear it well! I love the shows the most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know that situation. Sometimes even if you aren't busy, getting a good photoshoot would not be possible! Its ok, the wait is justified. This looks stunning! Love the color combo! Very natural indeed!

    ReplyDelete