LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Instinct

Today's impromptu shoot is definitely one of my favorites so far~ And it's also a sort of little collage of style ideas I've picked up over the course of my stay as an intern at Jagnus. I've got three or four weeks left and I *still* have literally no desire to come back to the disaster of an institution that is UST. (Seriously, don't take architecture there.)

Anyway, it's hard not to be subconsciously influenced by the stylish people I work with everyday. I oftentimes think about how I would adapt their personal style to mine as a challenge to myself. Haha! In today's outfit, I finally try my hand at the off-shoulder jacket trend that I've been seeing so much of. I'm so late to this, I know, but better late than never. Haha! I love how moody it makes your outfits but I can already see my parents telling me to fix my cardigan.

I've also tried folding my pants differently by just folding one large cuff instead of multiple folds (like I usually do) to create a more seamless look and now I hate myself for not trying this sooner. It works so well with all kinds of pants for that slightly cropped look. Seriously, why haven't I thought of this before!? And it's also solved my problems with dark shoes which I've always felt were *super* unflattering on me.
UNIQLO t-shirt, From Dongdaemun cardigan, H&M skinny jeans, Zalora sneakers.

If anyone in the office is reading this, I hope you can guess who the outfit is inspired from! Even the colors are important!!

12 comments:

  1. Great photos! I am in Japan right now, and the people here are really good at dressing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes! ill have to stop by some of the stores you got your clothes from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots! The red T looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots. Seriously you should be an official model by now. These big apparel company gets a free advertising lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shots, with neat lighting! Great shoes, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ensemble would be perfect here. The color combination is all on the dark hue, nothing too bright as we are still mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right in wearing any outfit for that matter a color combination of the top wear and below should harmonize to enhance the beauty and its fitness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Burgundy Black in a nice combo! A traditional combo actually! You got it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's cool that aside from your own fashion acumen, you also get to adopt other styles as well. You look great here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are trying out some new poses here. Looks good. The red t-shirt looks very good against the dark coat and pants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the confidence and the artistry. I've been trying this cuffed pants and long socks in short shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great shots. I really like your shoes, It's so cool. and you look so great on your outfit/style.

    ReplyDelete