LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Back to Black

Was honestly hoping to post this much earlier today, but I was determined *not* to shoot another outfit post in my house for a while! Haha! There's nothing much to say right now about my life other than the fact that I've got two weeks of internship left and it makes me so sad to think about it. Seriously, no desire to go back to the hellhole that is UST, and I have even less of a desire to leave what's felt like a second-home for me. If I were to be completely honest, I'm seriously considering staying on while going through my fifth year in college since my schedule can allow it anyway, but I don't think I can handle internship and thesis at the same time. *Saddest face*

Pretty much clad in my safety colors today plus finally got to wear my new bag out! I can't reiterate enough how perfect this boxy bag is for traveling. Literally fits everything I could ever need. And it doesn't hurt that it's so reminiscent of YSL. Underneath my favorite cropped pants are a hundred tiny cuts and concealed wounds from our camping trip just yesterday with the team at Jagnus Design Studio. It was my first-ever experience to quite literally go down a cliff and then back up and there are truly no words to describe the experience as I've never really been the type to proactively seek hiking trips with friends. There's a great sense of triumph after the hike and experiencing it with friends from work is so much fun but I really hated feeling constantly afraid for my life as one false move could've literally ended me. Not even kidding. And it's exactly why I can't find an answer to whether or not I'd do it again. Maybe yes???

Anyway, there's not much to say about the outfit other than the fact that it's mostly me celebrating being back in the city. Haha! Walking in the mud - clearly not for me. But it's definitely a welcome experience once in a while.
ZARA Mandarin collar button-down, TOP TEN Korea cropped pants, MUJI sneakers, Pedro bag.

7 comments:

  1. An overall black outfit? Though its easy to carry it off with a formal styling, with the casual styling it isn't that easy! You've done a great job... Totally love the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all black outfit is always a good choice, I'm just not feeling the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. One could never go wrong with black. Well, I especially like the black bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look smart in black! Just like the others, you bag is the one I like the most!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because of cultural beliefs in our family, I never ever wore all black when I was young. Because of this, I never got used to it at all up to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOUR STYLE. And that BAG. Always remember that the closing of one chapter means the opening of the next. Can’t wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your entire outfit and style. I love black also. And your bag looks so awesome. It's perfect combination on your polo

    ReplyDelete