LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Blending In

My awkward body proportions have always made me feel a little too self-conscious whenever I tuck my shirts in. It just didn't feel like it was a good look which is why I avoid it almost 90% of the time. However, with the most stressful part of my school year done a.k.a. Architecture College Week, I found out that I actually lost 10 pounds from all the stress that came with the activities, which honestly is the only redeeming factor from all the BS that went down in those few months. The result? I've actually slimmed down considerably and my only proof is that my clothes have gotten a lot looser. Haha! My favorite 3/4 sleeve shirt became way too roomy to just throw on that I felt the need to tuck it in to look more put-together and it ended up with a look that I surprisingly really liked. Loose and comfortable top + skinny jeans = winning combination in my book. I've also recently given slip-ons another chance because of bloggers I really look up to (Bad influences. Jk) and absolutely not regretting it.

UNIQLO top and jeans, ZALORA slip-ons, From Korea tote bag, Casio vintage watch.

20 comments:

  1. You can't definitely go wrong with a casual look. I also usually wear this kind of color combination when days at the office are easy. The fabric of the shirt is definitely a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I haven't worn any top and tucked it in for years! Probably the last time was when I was a kid pa. But slowly, I'm building up the courage to do it! It looks great on you by the way. Simple, clean. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very curious about your fashion posing style. Are these your original poses? You thought of them yourself? Hope you can share how you came up with these poses one time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just from observing other bloggers! The side-view shot is anyone's best friend! :D

      Delete
  4. your pose is so natural, i could feel the sincerity in your innocent smile, who knows you can be the next top model...lol...I wanna know how you learn to angle in the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just from observing other bloggers and random photos. Haha! :D

      Delete
  5. I like the casual and laid back look. It's simply elegant and really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The casual. Yep, nice! I've recently had a grey colored shirt. And maybe I'd pair it wit what you wore. Blended indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh come on.. You look great with ur shirt tucked in as well. Don't be self conscious...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chillax look. I love men who do wear such outfit. And not so pa-papogi. Your slip-ons! Geez! I also wanna have one. I find it cool for something unisex. And oh, this makes me miss my college days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what I like about fashion blogger like you, carrying yourself in a good manner wearing a simple attire, but still looks so good. Any secret that you can share? From your pose, how you carry yourself and everything it all rhymes together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. I also cannot tuck in because of big tummy! But it looks good on you...Glad that you lost some weight due to college stress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to checknout Zalora now. Been seeing lots of ootd from Zalora lately.
    Great combi of ootd you have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice poses.. Great attire you got.. I like to shop in Zalora..

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10 pounds?! That's a lot of stress! The outfit looks great on you. You have to experiment with this kind of style more, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I`m quite short which is why tucking my shirt in might help my proportions a bit. Neutral colors in clothes are my favorite as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Next time try taking the photo when you are on the stairs. You will look taller when the angle is from bottom's up. Looking forward to your next fashion post

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think that if you're confident enough about the way you look, you will look better in whatever you wear. It's okay to tuck the shirt in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your shoes and top really blend in the backgound, your cordinate looks comfy and cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I like your photos. You look so confident in it, keep pursuing your passion!

    ReplyDelete