LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hongdae Dreaming

I've been so into relaxed cropped fashion that I have been overusing this particular pair of jogger trousers I got during my visit to Korea last March. Can you believe they were only just 400PHP? I also use them as slacks to go with my school uniform just because they're so comfortable. Speaking of school, it's only been a short while since the new academic year officially began and my entire year is in shock over the new administration and the suddenly sky-high, albeit unrealistic, expectations of us. Suffice it to say, we are currently under 10 times more stress than we ever experienced in college and lately, this has translated to the way I plan my outfits as I put extra emphasis on how relaxed I want my weekend outfit to be. (Just never in any mood to overdress) It's funny how I only realized later that all the pieces I used here were purchased on my last trip to Korea - mostly from Hongdae which is where you can score the most affordable clothes, in my opinion. It's just really relaxed street style that shows you are ready to chill with friends and family, and I believe anyone can pull it off! :)

From Korea sweatshirt, TOP TEN cropped joggers, SHOOPEN sneakers, TVRUS watch, SM Accessories silver cuff.

11 comments:

  1. Clothing can definitely have an impact on how we feel I agree. I also dress for a more relaxed feel at uni! I love the cropped trouser look goes really well with the plimsoles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jogger trousers is a good buy at P400. It's even better that you've been able to maximize it on your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jogger pants would probably not look good on me. However your wrist accessories look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very comfy look! Just by looking at your outfit, I feel weekend is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't deny how comfy those pants look especially with the kind of weather we have in here in Manila! I can't believe how affordable they are! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving relaxed cropped fashion as well! I love how comfy they are, yet they're still super fashionable. I've made several purchases which I wear for work & with heels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks super stylish yet super comfortable! Smart & sensible it is..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish pose and stylish attire you hv there.. It's comfortable too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had been really hoping to go to Korea. I`ll try to remember Hongdae as the place for shopping. The outfit looks simple yet cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color coordination, I looks like autumn is set in the mood and with the natural light its just make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your pants! And I love how you pair and nail your outfit features here. I only know a few male bloggers that has the same niche of yours. It's quite amazing how you guys nail fashion niched blog while I am here, struck at eating. hahhahah!

    ReplyDelete