LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekender

I've been shopping at Zalora a lot lately and with good reason! They've been putting out a lot of simple but structured basics lately including this awesome mandarin collar top which is so simple but looks so good and is so flattering. As usual with online shopping, you can't really tell how it will look until it arrives on your doorstep but so far, they've been coming and surprising me with great quality and fit! Super happy with my purchases lately and they're all super affordable. Almost everything I'm wearing here are recent acquisitions from Zalora and I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing them a lot in the future! For now, here's an easy look that's perfect for the weekend :)

ZALORA Stand-up Collar Shirt, Roman Numeral Bracelet, and Slip-on Sneakers, From Korea sling tote bag, UNIQLO easy shorts.

8 comments:

  1. you have a sense for fashion, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great fashion blog. This is my first time here. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tote bag looks so cool. It matches your very laid back look in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how comfy this outfit looks especially since our weather hasn't really moved on from summer! I love the bag and that roman numeral bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I think I want to try one of these Mandarin collar shirts in the design you wore here. I hope it can look good on me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really sure if tote bag is for guys, but I like your composition of the photos. Prefer you not holding anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your fashion sense is top notch. great post and fashionable items...

    ReplyDelete