LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 6, 2015

In The Fine Print

If you're a fan of K-pop then you have most probably noticed how their unique sense of style has been taking over the fashion industry lately and I personally have no complaints. Despite my usually classic taste in clothes, a little part of me has been dying to try something like this ever since I saw VIXX's Ken perform Error live. Read on to see more details!


I've been so obsessed with grid prints lately and have had no luck until my last trip to Hong Kong when I picked this up at a sale in Causeway Bay. It's navy and all sorts of perfect - easily a new favorite short-sleeved button-down.


Finally feeling more experimental and trying out the shorts-over-leggings look I've been seeing so much of - not just in Korean fashion, but in Asian countries in general! Crossing my fingers that I pulled it off. I would totally sport this if I had the chance visit Tokyo or Shanghai during the fall.


UNIQLO button-down and shorts, Bo Athletics athletic leggings, MUJI sneakers.

What do you think?

20 comments:

  1. I love your sneakers! It looks so comfy, perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shirt, Although I can't imagine myself wearing those leggings. That's already a bit too metro for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Esme, I think that the sneakers look really comfortable. It is something I would go for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to see a man who knows how to dress well (and pose!). Your sneakers are definitely unique and comfortable looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm agree with Jay, I don't know about the leggings but I admire you for your courage to express your style! Fashion fades, style is eternal.

    Http://Girlunspotted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those sneaks!! And your navy blue shirt! If youre trying to pull off a kpop outfit then you got it right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never pull off that shorts over leggings stunt. Too K-Pop. Shirt looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmn...I love the idea of the leggings under a pair of shorts. Lemme try this combination soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you try tucking in your shirt to lengthen the ratio of your torso and your legs? I have short legs, and usually will get a high waist pants and crop top to lengthen the look of it

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the simplicity of this! the shirt is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Printed polo can really go well with most outfit. You've matched it well in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i didn't know the shorts over leggings look is a fashion trend! i really thought they wore it that way because they're dancing or... doing sports.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! so love your polo. This get up really suits my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This combination is really looking great specially the check shirt.It is actually makes a great pair whether as a casual or a formal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the black and white checkered shirt, it just enhance the overall look. Uniqlo always have very comfy material so summer will not be a problem. Never know that Muji has such a sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like printed tops for men that are fitted and not too loose. A short-sleeved button-down polo looks really nice for casual occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where can i find Bo Leggings? My cousin is actually looking for something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where can i find Bo Leggings? My cousin is actually looking for something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmm, I'm not too sure about the shorts over leggings thing, because it's too hot for layering here, so yeah, it would be better it you rocked this look overseas

    ReplyDelete
  20. I didn't notice the shorts until the end credit...haha! The grid prints are awesome on you and that pair of sneakers stand out pretty nicely ;)

    ReplyDelete