LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Understated

As of now, I am officially a free man as it's finally my summer break! Unfortunately, it'll only last about a month since my course requires a summer semester which means I'll be back on the grind in a few weeks. Right now, I've got a ton of time on my hands so I'll be spending it trying to plan more interesting posts on the blog, exercising, and definitely catching up on some games on the PS3! Haha!

To kick things off, here's an outfit I wore on a day out with family a few weeks ago. I initially had such elaborate plans for shooting when I wore this because it reminded me of the simple clothes that most guys on TV wore. It was unrealistic of me to think that I could pull it off while I'm in Glorietta a.k.a. my favorite shopping mall. LOL! Read on to see more details on this outfit!

Long story-short, I missed the daylight and settled for a challenging indoor shoot! Thankfully, the newly renovated SM Makati was incredibly well-lit so I may have just discovered my new back-up shooting spot. Haha!

On to the outfit, I was really fixated on wearing my new skinny jeans from H&M and all I could think of wearing with it was a simple white button-down like this one. I wanted everything to be super casual but at the same time, still stylish. Easy fix? Folded jeans, a nice watch, and leather sneakers!

This outfit made me realize: I don't have enough plain button-downs. Must. Find. Ones. That. Fit. #ShortPersonProblems

Favorite bag at the moment. I love how it always contrasts beautifully with a lot of my outfits these days. It makes me look like I put a ton of effort in thinking about my outfits. Haha!

New acquisitions from Zalora! I still can't believe I won the GCs! Super thankful to the very cool Michael Macalos for choosing me in his giveaway.

Deciding to spend my winnings slowly but it's quite hard to because there are so many nice classic pieces I would like to get my hands on! LOL bought these sneakers first as I don't think I have low-cut sneakers in brown leather like this one yet. Already seeing tons of outfits to go with this pair. :D

Folded&Hung button-down, H&M jeans, Zalora sneakers, Lacoste watch, MSENSE by SM Accessories bag.

Really really hoping that I'll be able to post more often! But anywho, what do you guys think of this outfit? :)

21 comments:

  1. The shoulder bag and pair of brown shoes really attracts! You did it with total confidence in wearing white top and jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful look for any body type or size. Casual yet a touch on the elegant side with the button down. Very nice and I love the bag! Great size and colour..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of style now: Basics. I think when you grow older, you get to appreciate simplicity. Hehe. Anyway, congratulations in winning the GCs! You lucky guy! Been wanting to try out Zalora but I fear that the sizes might be too big or small for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sneakers! And it's just in my husband's fave color, definitely getting him a pair! Congratulations on winning the GCs by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ensemble! It's casual yet looks really cool and somewhat put-together. ;) Anyway, I've been to SM Makati just this weekend, and I loved the brighter and newer feel. Can't wait till they're done with all the renovations. Oh, and I love Zalora! I get lost when online window shopping there. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Zalora sneakers and Lacoste Watch! haha I don't usually wear shoulder bag. Feels weird with me. Haha I'm better I guess at back pack. And yeah, I don't usually hang around glorietta so maybe that explains it. haha Great outfit though, trendy and cool! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag is very stylish! Nice! I always love the attire you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Basic wear is the most fashionable and timeless! I remember how many models love this kind of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. White shirts are just perfect, regardless of the weather. It can be worn on the beach with shorts, or like what you did in your blog post. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love your clean casual look. Totally perfect for the spring or summer weather we're having. You're totally rocking this look and I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this one. You can't go wrong with white. It always looks sleek and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you for winning Lazada GC and yes, that sneakers are beautiful- KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  13. When i was looking at your watch, i told myself i have the same as yours and yes im right, its lacoste. Lol. White shirts/blouse/polos looks so fresh and tidy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those sneakers look very good. It is an online purchase though, which I am not still comfortable with. I should treat myself to a Lacoste watch one day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The outfit looks simple yet it really stands out. It also feels comfy too. Nice bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The skinny jeans and casual shoes fit me but not the bag. But it looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the shoes - colour is just too good and it really goes well with this pair of jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's another gerat casula look. That bag is ideal and the outfit works well together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's an awesome combination. The red of the bag pops out vibrantly against the simple assemble.

    ReplyDelete
  20. White shirt goes well with anything, look cool with jeans and formal with slack. I like your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is my fave of all your outfits yet. Simple, classic, attention to details add to it's elegance :)

    ReplyDelete