LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Thursday, September 15, 2016

New Discoveries With ZIG Kurecolor Art & Graphic Twin Markers

Only a quick review for today. One of my latest acquisitions from Craft Carrot was the ZIG Kurecolor Art & Graphic Twin Marker. Since the Staedtler Marsgraphic 3000 Duo (My review here) was becoming discontinued, this marker looked like the perfect dupe to the Staedtler twin tip markers - it was cheap and looked almost identical to its Staedtler counterpart! Read on to see it in action!

The body is exactly the same as the Staedtler Marsgraphic 3000 Duo - even down to the curve towards the large brush tip! The other end is also a fine felt tip. Perfect for both detailing and rendering!

I'm so happy to say that it performs *exactly* like the Staedtler Marsgraphic 3000 Duo and only costs almost half the price at PHP98! Awesome discovery, right here. So if any of you have been dying to try out the Staedtler markers but have had no luck, you might want to check it out here.

Dear Craft Carrot, please sell more colors! Haha! These markers are pure love. :D

9 comments:

  1. Too bad Steadler stopped making it. Good to know this is good enuf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really into calligraphy but this pen looks like it works really nice and the color looks very good and bright. It just needs the writer's skill to bring out its best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? So short! I thought you will be doing some doodles or calligraphy work! I love them! Show more and share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P98 is a good price for a staedler. I remember the brand on art classes before. I'm sure it would come in handy in your field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not into the art of using the pen but from your quick review and comments above, its worth it in all aspects. Am a first timer here btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome deal. It's always nice when you find a product that costs less than the one that you were originally using. Saves you a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great marker to use.. Let's do art with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I grew up on Staedler! My brothers guarded their Staedlers with their lives haha, they were required to bring this brand of pens when they were in High School. Anyway, looks great. Do you do brush calligraphy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do but I wouldn't say I'm good at it! Haha! :D

      Delete