LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Conscious

Taking a breather from all of the awful stuff that's been happening so far in my third semester and updating my blog! This was an outfit I wore a few weeks back on a Sunday out with family. Read on to see more details on the outfit!


Obsessing over this button-down from H&M's Conscious Collection! The Conscious Collection is actually made with recycled clothes to make new and fresh pieces! You get to help the environment and update your closet. I don't say it enough but H&M's button-downs in small fit me like a glove like no other brand and I can't get over this great discovery as I've always felt like most button-downs didn't fit me well at all. The coolest thing about this shirt is that the hem is cut unevenly with the front being short and longer at the back. It kind of creates this awesome effortless look and just goes with anything you can think of! Awesome find at just 999php!


Also been meaning to blog about this bag from FTW Apparel. There just aren't enough stores that specialize in men's bags and FTW makes up for this with all their awesome designs with amazing quality! I promise you guys, any of their bags would make great gifts for guys of all ages!

Opted for boots for a less boring look!


H&M Conscious button-down, UNIQLO shorts, Palladium boots, FTW Apparel bag, Oxygen Paris watch.

What do you think?

21 comments:

  1. Colour combination looks so cool and boots are going perfectly to match the attire.They looks very comfy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I love how you matched the shirt and shorts with the cool boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good as always. I love your bag btw. I would use that even if I am a girl. -katrina centeno

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look good.i love the boots and now that its already rainy season in PH, i get to wear my boots,yey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combination between your blue outfit with brown boots and bag. You really know how to match your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally pulled-off the boots. And, your bag - I love it. I wonder if they have a girlie version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me check out that shirt from H&M. I do not really see anything I want when I went there last time. Those boots look good on you, but I think I cannot pull them off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The satchel was a winner! It has a refreshing hue that complimented the simpler tone of the dress shirt you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the bag! I think the reason why not many business pay much attention to men's bag is because most men don't really carry stylish bags. Some don't at all carry bags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's my boy.. so cool and elegant carrying that get up. I love your shoes dude.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your laid back look. Love your bag. Your photographs have come out beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Blue Checkered Shirt it looks so relax and weekend. Overall the coordination is good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the blue colour scheme here. the bag gives it that touch too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just realised you are quite fair! What happened to your tan? Hahaha... Or did the blue make you fair?

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice shoes! but I feel that they're better off pairing with jeans than shorts/berms?

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a really nice bag! Agree with Mia that the shoes may go better with jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The FTW Apparel bag is great! I like the style and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another pairs of boot that caught my attention. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The bag's a real winner to me! Looks fashionable yet functional. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm an addict of bags and shoes! Your outfit and accessories are superb. The high-cut shoes rocks all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cool stylish look! And kudos to HM for recycling to make new clothes, I'm all for that! That bag is great too, love the color and size is just right.

    ReplyDelete