LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Colder Days

It's so hard to believe that Christmas break is so close to being over. I remember a little while ago wishing it would be Christmas sooner because that would mean I would already be on my trip to Dubai with a short stay at Hong Kong to follow! But now that it's so close, I find myself wanting a lot of those days back. However, I'm not really regretting spending them playing video games as these, for me, are the best way to relax during my break! (Seriously, I'm so scared right now of how I'm going to go back to schoolwork after vacationing *this* hard.) LOL before I trail on any further, let's talk about this outfit I wore a week ago during my stay in Tagaytay!



I've been getting burgundy-colored clothes left and right these past few months. I'm not even kidding; I've purchased a whole burgundy outfit now that I think about it. Haha! But of course, I'm not going to wear them all together! I'm obsessed with the olive green-dark red combination right now as it is like the muted and fashionable version of the classic red-green Christmas palette. A good way of dressing up for the holidays without being too bright. :)

So much love for this basic jacket from 21 Men. Their current line has so much stuff to spazz over! Wore it with my super simple shirt and jeans combination for a laid-back yet dressy casual look.


A good thing about having a lot of shoes in reserve is that you have the perfect one for every occasion! This pair from Milanos is the perfect dupe for the famous Cole Haan Lunargrands! No regrets getting this one as it gives a massive amount of character to any outfit. Also, it was the perfect thing to match the red hue of my jacket and the muted earth tones of the rest of the outfit. :D

21 Men jacket, Giordano tee, UNIQLO legging jeans, Milanos brogues.

Certainly, one of my favorite outfits to date! I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! :D

20 comments:

  1. I should try those Uniqlo legging jeans if they look good on me. Haha! I'm sure my wife will tease me about it. Your shoes look very good, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice style and man I would love to be in your place. Dubai and then Hong Kong ¬! ENjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! i like the Milanos shoes and the 21 Men jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you dress up! Reminds me of my brother's style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stylish for sure! Nice hookup :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your olive green-burgundy combo is soooo perfect for the season! You should especially abuse this color combo now since it's more appropriate this season than in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shoes! it makes your whole outfit look so well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love colder days because I have more options in my outfit. Great outfit post again Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice matching those kind of shoes with a casual jacket. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket looks great. It seem suitable for any context.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's cool that you dare to try out different colors like burgundy. My other half is the more into earth tones colors. Nice shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see you and your sharp looks again. This is stylish and comfy; perfect for an outing with friends. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colors of your outfit are stylish and very well suit the colder days. I love your 21 Men jacket, one of a kind! Your Giordano tee is classy, and the UNIQLO legging jeans perfectly outline the whole ensemble. A great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really digging your shoes. Love you winter look. Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. If your going to Dubai by next month then your gonna be having fun buying more burgandy clothes at the shopping festival hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit! I like the shoes a lot! I think looks very comfortable and matches any type of outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jacket it looks great. Am not really the shoe type but your shoe also looks great.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the whole look! Stylish and sharp :) Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your outfit.. Especially that pair of shoes! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete