LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Dubai 2014 Travel Diary: Learning Luxury at The Marriott

I'm sure you guys have gathered by now that I really really love staying in fancy hotels if you've seen my past travel entries. Haha! This is why on my last trip to Dubai, I had a field day going from hotel to hotel and experiencing the different stuff they had to offer. Well, food, mostly, but you get the point! LOL Read on to see what it's like to stay in the Marriott Dubai!



The rooms are just the right size and super cozy! If I'm not mistaken, you can actually listen to the TV while in the shower because there's a speaker! Haha!


The mornings after are my favorite because it means breakfast buffet!! And I was particularly stoked about The Marriott's selection! Beautiful gingerbread sculptures greeted us at the hallway!

First thing you'll see is the pastry section! All your classic brioche breads, croissants, and the like! Behind it is the Asian cuisine section! Super yummy dumplings and stir-fries await!



The Western Section received most of my attention because of all the cheeses and fruits!


They also had this cool rose gold pot just for the Moussina! This is the local version of the famous baked beans.

Freshness your salads deserve.

The smoked fish and meat section was my favorite! Looking at this already makes my mouth water!

Anywho, I hope everyone's enjoying their Easter vacation! Hope you enjoyed this post! :D

22 comments:

  1. Does their buffet selection have other varieties? Because not all hotels even the 5 star ones offers wide range of food selections

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is for a 1-night stay at the hotel? The foods sound appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am now getting envy at you... wanted to have a staycation at marriot ever since.. but what caught my attention here was your brown leather bag ... love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dubai hotels really offers different taste for tourists. You enjoyed the place and food too. No wonder, Dubai City is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probably have gone gaga over the smoked fish section, as well. Marriott hotel looks like a great place to stay at. I would've enjoyed my stay as much as you have. (and yes, food is the best part of the hotel for me, too).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like Marriott Hotel has great services from room service to foods. My cousin stayed there (Marriott Dubai) for 3 days and two nights last March. I am looking forward to book a stay there come October -KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why I love the Marriot! It looks great. It is always given over 4 stars and it's just so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are the gingerbread houses edible? They look so good that I don't bear to eat them! I don't think I will ever get to stay in Marriot as they are so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the food is beautifully presented and looks so fresh! I cannot imagine it would do anything for my diet as I would eat everything in sight! The Marriott looks lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the interior is beautiful! ive never stayed at any of the marriots hotel before

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see why this trip is great. You cant go wrong with The Marriott - their food selection's just divine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love The Marriott and their rooms and service both is pretty good. Buffet looks really good and fresh !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks good! I like Marriott brand too in general, but over the years have developed a taste for boutique hotels that provide a more personalised service. After all, being pampered on a trip is one of life's great pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice~ I bet it is quite expensive huh~ Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heard great feedback from Marriott. Heard also one near Resorts World? The ambiance looks very luxurious. I would love to experience their service however, I just find it too unpractical because for sure, it's pricey.

    You're lucky to get to experience these things.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Staying at the Marriot would be one to top my list. Anyway when I get the opportunity to go to Dubai. I'll check if I can slate their prices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marriot has always been known for their elegance. It's a lot more better since it's in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  18. For me the fanciness of the hotel is not really a priority, but more of its convenience in terms of public transport. Since I usually bring my family with me, budget is also a priority. I wonder if there are reasonable hotels in Dubai? Can you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The agency that arranged the trip got really good deals with the fancier hotels which is why I sadly can't recommend a hotel that's more budget friendly :(

      Delete
  19. All of it looks fresh and delicious. The setting, the entertainment and the great food... what a life!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the premium and varieties of buffet spread at fancy hotel In Dubai. Of course the desserts are so drooling. I like your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a luxury travelling you have.. So envy! How I wish I could travel like that!

    ReplyDelete