LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Rainy Day Dreams

It makes me really glad that my 4th year in college is officially over - and so is the summer! The heat is still pretty bad but I love that it's also starting to rain a lot as well. Tomorrow, I'm finally getting to start my internship in a legitimate firm and I can't get over the fact that I'm already at this stage in life. It only feels like yesterday that I was a panicking freshman. I'm actually considering expanding my college tips with a new post very soon. I hope I can get to it during the my apprenticeship semester!

Onto the outfit, here's something that would be nice for the upcoming cooler days. In the Philippines, it's always smart to cover up but use thinner fabrics so you don't get too hot. I've really been loving Uniqlo's updated basics lately - oversized shirts and boat neck tops. Also debuting my current favorite skinny jeans from H&M. Finished off the look with an incredibly stylish pair of boots and a knit parka. I can already see myself wearing this during early winter in Taipei or springtime in Tokyo. Really hope to get to travel again soon!




ASOS knit parka, UNIQLO long sleeve shirt, H&M Divided skinny jeans, Pedro boots.


9 comments:

  1. Good for you to try out the out of school thng! very much excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good in your outfit. For your apprenticeship I wish you the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for getting through fourth year college. One more year and you are graduating already. Good luck on your upcoming apprenticeship. This practical learning is valuable for applying theoretical knowledge learned in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your achievement! It's great that you got an internship already, that's the first step in your career. Your outfit looks great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is quite cool and elegant. I like it. It looks really good on you. Congrats on your achievement

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your style. Good luck on the rest of your college adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super neat style for the cold weather. I love the boots and the jeans 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the internship. One benefit of the rain is you be a lot more fashionable and you look great here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on completing the fourth year of college and best wishes for the internship! Its always smart to layer up as you never know how the interiors heat settings will be in several places! Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete