LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Yes, No, Maybe: Easy RompHim Hack

Decided to have a little bit of fun with today's post! It's all about a quick RompHim hack you can easily try yourself! For those who don't know, the RompHim is basically a romper for men and it's got the people of the internet all riled up. Rompers are a one piece suit - think of it like a dress but with shorts instead of a skirt. There's not too much to say on how to properly hack this trend other than just pair two pieces of clothing with similar material and color and you've got yourself a quick romper hack! It's important to tuck in your shirt and show the similar textures. I find that denim or chambray is usually a good choice. It's a good way to decide if you think a RompHim would work for you or not. Haha!

UNIQLO jogger shorts and button-down, Zalora slip-on sneakers, TVRUS watch.

Would you try this trend? :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow. I haven't seen a guy wearing a romper. It's a great style and comfortable piece as well. A black one is a classic wardrobe to keep as part of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite a nice outfit. I have never seen playsuits for guys but it's quite cool! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess this one is more for the teenage set. I have not heard of rompers for men ever. Haha! I want to try out those Uniqlo jogger shorts though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time to hear about rompers as usually I'd opt to mix and match. It does look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I`ve heard of RompHim since I`m more familiar with women`s fashion. It looks cool on you though. Rompers for men would look well and fashionable with the right clothing pieces.

    ❀ Grace ❀

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not too familiar with any style of apparel or suits for men or for women. As said by others, I would like to join with them that I don't know what romper is. Well, as your have said it is used by women but it is modified. The skirt is being converted to short. Thus it could be worn by men. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading memes about the romper for men and much of it made no sense... Now I get what you are showing... Okay, so if it feel comfy, wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was actually pretty shocked to discover the romper trend for men, but I think you've styled this quite well. The colours look great!

    ReplyDelete