LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday's Best

It's officially finals season and it's unbelievable how much stuff I have to do for school in the last three weeks of class. With all the craziness going on, it's still important to go out and have some space from the toxic work I have to handle everyday at UST. Family outings and dressing up in something other than my stuffy uniform are always a welcome distraction.

I've really been into trying oversized Korean fashion lately but I've definitely been careful about it as I'm pretty much lacking in height so the wrong silhouettes can be incredibly unflattering. Sticking to calm colors and vertical stripes are a great way to ease yourself into this style. Definitely adding this to my effortless arsenal!

American Eagle Outfitters button-down, UNIQLO easy shorts, Nike Air Max 90 sneakers.

10 comments:

  1. Full sleeved trousers with shorts?? Wow! That's interesting! I've never thought of this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so smart in your attire which you consider as your Sunday's best. But we seldom use short for Sunday more so we never go out on Sunday wearing such outfit of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baggy Korean-inspired outfits look nice especially when you wear more accessories that match the clothes. You carry it well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on Finals week. It helps to unwind at times and still go out with family and bring out your fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Korean fashion suits you well! I haven't gotten on board the Korean novela train here in the Philippines, but I know for sure they have great fashion sense like you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice combo. Bagay ang choice of colors sa walls. I also like wearing shorts on Sundays specially nowadays majinit Jackson sa legs and pants. - Carl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shirt pattern and great combination though never like formal with a short pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I noticed that you use this backdrop quite often~ Is this where you live? The way you dress is in fashion recently~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`ve often admired Korean fashion and style. Your outfit is quite simple yet stylish.

    ❀ Grace ❀

    ReplyDelete
  10. How much did you score on that shoes? It looks good with partner for sure 😝

    ReplyDelete