LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Summer Statement

Realizing that I haven't worn legitimate colors in a long long time, and if we weren't experiencing this impossibly hot summer right now, I might have totally forgot I had anything in my closet that wasn't black, white, navy, or grey. Haha! Read on for more details on this outfit! :)


Nabbed this classy-as-hell knit Giordano top from my dad. Haha! I love it when essentially basic designs are remade into something more interesting! The thick neon yellow stripe was the perfect accent to this shirt.

Nautical watch for a nautical outfit.


Only now realizing all the nautical elements I put into this outfit. Literally the stuff I'm wearing here has something boat-related in the name! Nautical-printed shirt, boat shoes, and a diver watch! #HonestCoincidence

Giordano shirt, Esprit pants, Sebago boat shoes, SM Accessories silver bracelet, OXYGEN Paris watch.

What's your summer style? :)



20 comments:

  1. This is a much more casual fashion shoot than your previous ones. the neon yellow is really a representative of summer though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a nice outfit there with a great summery vibe. I love the combination of the timepiece with the bracelet. It adds to the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I salute you for not sweating profusely while wearing a knit top in this scorching summer heat we're having haha. Thin cottons are all we can take right now from our side of the Philippines. Lovin the color of your Esprit pants though, hope they still have it so I can get the husband a pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing men wearing colored jeans. They look more attractive than the regular blue jeans. Love the watch though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dad's got some good taste! Or perhaps, you just wear it so well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy coincidence or natural style, your total getup looks great. Which reminds me, I should get myself a nice new pair of boat shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thumbs Up!!!!! You got a great summer get up dude. I love your pants color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cool for the summer and it fit your age. I love the watch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could definitely understand why each piece is closely nautical themed, that style is soooo bagay to our crazy hot sunny weather!! Btw, wear more colors, they suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The attention to details is what made this outfit pops for me! Great colour combo and overall style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the yellow detail. Even if it is a small strip of yellow, it screams summer to me. -katrina centeno

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the oxygen watch! haha Watch fan here. I am almost always covered this summer. Haha Rash guard makes up my summer outfit most of my weekends.haha and well sleeveless.hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sebago shoes looks really cool and comfy. The perfect shoes with the warm months.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit there and I love your watch! Simple yet nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the stripped t-shirt because it can be worn with many items of clothing. The pants and the rest of the look work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the stripped t-shirt because it can be worn with many items of clothing. The pants and the rest of the look work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a gorgeous shade of green; sea foam I think but it looks great on you. Perfect for a casual look in the heat of summer..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Casual outfit also can looks so stylish! Nice poses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I find knit tops not so fitting this season, though you rocked the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great summer look! Awesome shirt nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete