LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Rooftop Stroll

I love it when the places I travel to requires layering because it's just so easy to be fashionable when you have your favorite jacket and long-sleeved shirts on. I really can't imagine how hot it must be when established fashion bloggers in Manila go through the day in their thick blazers and leather jackets. Even despite the cooler weather we've been having lately, it still isn't enough for me to throw on a jacket when I go out.

But enough about that, read on to see more of the outfit!

You have to admit everything looks about ten times better (and cooler) with a great leather jacket to cap off a simple outfit! Only this time, my jacket only seems to be leather but is actually coated denim!


I've been meaning to feature my top and jacket for the longest time on the blog but I've never found any real occasion to wear them until I went to Hong Kong! I actually got this jacket about five years ago and haven't worn it once! I can't believe I actually regretted buying it when it looked so great! It's actually from Penshoppe's holiday collection from ages ago when the military trend took over. So glad I got this classic piece when I did. The detailing on the right side reminds me of band jackets which I also hope to own in the future! The top is also a celebrated haul as I got it for only about 300 bucks when local brand, Human, was on sale last year! Cowl neck shirts are a sure fire way to emulate Asian street fashion and this top from Human's Black line is no exception. :D


Also super stoked to finally be owning my very own pair of Jack Purcells from Converse! Unlike the classic Chuck Taylors, Jack Purcells are twice as comfortable and are really built for travelling which I think is so awesome. Definitely worth every centavo! I got this when I went shopping at the Dubai Outlet Mall last Christmas and I've been using it constantly ever since!

Penshoppe jacket, UNIQLO jeans, Converse Jack Purcell sneakers, HUMAN shirt, Izzoshop messenger.

What do you think? :)




17 comments:

  1. I love layering clothes! It gives me a reason to mix and match my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice ensemble, i love converse, i think converse will be great on any clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this time the converse got me. I missed mine. Not same model/style but yeah, i missed it. Have to get it back from my friend now, I lent it to him. tsk tsk wasn't returned yet. Now i'm reminded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the concept of layering. Too bad we can't do that in Jamaica it's always so hot. I loved the Denim Jacket and of course the Converse. Staple Items for all men

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jacket and the big lapels! You look so great and converse is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit... there is the jacket again! It is very cool indeed! Sim @ simslife.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chucks looks really cool. You really came out with a matching outfit this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is not easy to carry. The neckline can be too feminine-looking, choosy as to who can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although my sister is a fan of Converse, I didn't know Converse are catagorized differently. I mean, I thought it's just an apparel brand, that's all. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sneakers will always complement any outfit. Great outfit once again bro!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit is so matchingly stylish!~ Love your poses, too!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is modelling a good income-generating job? I wonder how this work become on demand. Your a good model. you project yourself well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those converse sneakers and jacket. You choose the best locations for shoots too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know nothing much about fashion. I would not think of buying that jacket from Penshoppe. You have an eye for it and quite a forward thinker. Who would have thought that jacket is 3 years old? -katrina centeno

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are looking great dear. I love your bag. I might get it for brother one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! You look good and I feel you. We really can't enjoy the luxury of dressing up here in the Philippines. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the satchel, you have great style there as always.

    ReplyDelete