LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Faded Gold

I'll say it again, travelling to colder places is awesome. Other than being able to travel without literally breaking a sweat, I also get to wear outfits like this and not seem so crazy! Haha! This is what I wore on my third day in Hong Kong and it definitely has to be the coziest one! Read on to see more of the outfit. :)



I love how my denim jacket looks almost like faux leather when it catches the light, and it's even more awesome how it doesn't require the maintenance that leather and faux leather jackets need to last! I paired it with this beautiful gold-brown sweater I got from Giordano just the day before I shot this. LOL but seriously, the color is beyond perfect with it's muted gold color. Also, it's surprisingly lightweight and I can possibly wear this out in the Philippines on the rare cold days!

Surefire way to make your legs look a tad bit longer: tucking your pants into your boots! Especially if they're both black. This creates a lovely streamlined effect that also keeps you warm! My joggers from River Island are especially perfect for this as the cuffs on the ends make them so much easier to tuck in. Also, I unclasped my Palladium boots to its full length. Fashionable, check. Comfortable, check. :)

Penshoppe jacket, Giordano sweater, Palladium boots, Izzoshop bag.

What do you think? :)





18 comments:

  1. love, love your high cut shoes! i too hope can wear something like that in the philippines. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penshoppe for the jacket! Should check that out. Those Palladium boots look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One thing about the sweater, it looks really warm! haha, but your fashion go pretty well like that. I like how you do it in the back alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rockin that look! Love, the jacket. What camera do you use to take these photos. All your photos always looks so good :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag! Hahahaha...I am a Bagaholic so I find the bag of yours very cool for your attire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool mo dude. So casual yet classy. The shoes is just nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit! I like your jacket and shoes! I personally do not like traveling to cold countries though. It's either you overload the luggage with too much thick clothing, or you take pictures wearing the exact same jacket from day 1 and all the way to the last day of the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes from every post are catching my attention always! What a great outfit you own~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit!! Doesn't seem that crazy! Love the jacket when it catches the light and has a different effect... very cool! Sim @ simslife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a trendy clothes wearer, nor a fashionable individual. I just crave for clothes, apparel that are cool and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shoes!!! My eyes didn't look longer anywhere other than the shoes. Where did you say you purchased them?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the jacket's for me? Can you ship it to me please? haha lol! I'm stuck on the jacket! lol now you've triggered my craze for jackets like that. hmmmm....thinkin... alright I'm outta here, gotta check some jackets... penshoppe you say? haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. At first I though the Jacket was leather but it's denim. This is a really cool outfit for the colder weather.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So stylish! And I love your poses! Makes you looks so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait a minute! At first I thought its a faux leather jacket. Your denim jacket is awesome and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the wet look of the leather jacket. such a great style for men.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You take the best fashion shots for a blogger. I love the jacket very much. Your whole look is rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, how very classy! I love that inimitable street style and that cool outfit, especially your jacket and shoes!

    ReplyDelete