LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Dawn


On New Year's Day, I arrived in Hong Kong and I couldn't have been happier to be spending the last few days of my vacation in my favorite city! You guys wouldn't believe the careful planning that went into my outfits for this trip; all the clothes I kept in reserve for this very moment! Haha! It was my first time being in Hong Kong at this time so I didn't know what to expect when it comes to the weather. Read on to see more of the outfit!

All the looks I planned were very much inspired by Asian street fashion and I can only hope I did it justice! Haha! The weather in Hong Kong at the time was absolutely perfect for outfits like this. It was cold, but a really pleasant kind of cold, which made walking around the city such a lovely experience! Also, it was so fun seeing how fashionable everyone was with their surprisingly K-Pop reminiscent fashion!

I've been wanting to feature my holy grail blazer since forever and I don't know why I only got to it now. I got this blazer about a year ago in UNIQLO's sale and it is legitimately the best blazer I've worn ever ever *ever.* If you know me, then you probably know I've raved about UNIQLO's blazers time and again because they're absolutely perfect for so many occasions. This grey one can go formal or casual and it's just so versatile I cry. Also, I've been so obsessed with this little style trick of folding the jacket sleeves to reveal your long-sleeved undershirt ever since I did it in my previous post.

P.S. I don't know why my shirt is so wrinkled. LOL

Lots of shopping and walking meant bringing along the best walking gear there is, which is why my Palladium boots could not possibly be neglected in this trip. They're also so freaking versatile I can actually bring them to every country I go. Definitely a great investment.

Another great investment is this classic messenger bag from my favorite camera bag store Izzoshop! Aside from being extremely affordable for a camera bag, I love that this bag came out in such a classic color that could basically work with everything. It's just so perfect for travel and everyday use, I urge people who use cameras constantly to check this out!

UNIQLO blazer, jeans, shirt, Palladium boots, Izzoshop messenger bag.

Stay tuned for more of my Hong Kong outfit posts! :)

17 comments:

  1. Sure you did a great job in choosing the outfits specially the shoes look real cool. I would have never guessed that bag is for camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recommending the UNIQLO blazer. I've been meaning to get my boyfriend one but it's a bit pricey, so I have to put a little more thought into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uniqlo does have a lot of great stuff - love the blazer and white tee. Casual and chic. The messenger bag is definitely a good investment and would be very useful for all your future travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year firstly! I love the blazer and tshirt casual vibe its great to see other countries fashion and style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First and foremost I would like to say, I love your blazer! Overall, you did a great job pulling off that look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're perfect with your get-up which makes me quite shy to imitate you..ha..ha..ha..But most of all, your high-cut shoes rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these photos. The angle are really good! Your whole look is really nice too. Love the blazer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your get-up, so cool. Can i have that shoes you're wearing? So cute kasi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shoes and jacket, but somehow, the grey and brown doesn't go as well as I thought it would be together. Maybe a different colour pants? Just a personal opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit must have stood out in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is really a fashion hub too and glad that you've match fashion wits with people in Hong Kong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I like your suave OOTD. Looking great in that UNIQLO holy grail blazer and your boots are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that messenger bag! So interesting and attracting. Love the captures

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice boots! Goes really well with the messenger bag.. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just back from Hong Kong too. Stylish wear you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your boots do look great and it's not the usual doc martin boots style I see nowadays. However, isn't those kind of boots heavy?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great look on you Jason. You definitely have style. Who else can make a wrinkled t-shirt look fabulous? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a sucker for shoes. Yours just literally made me scream "I WANT THOSE." Great outfit, by the way.

    ReplyDelete