LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, January 21, 2018

22 in Yellow & Concrete

That's right! Today, I turn 22 and I was honestly going to say that even though I wanted to post about how much I'd changed, there was really nothing much to write about. But as I write this post, it makes me realize how nothing could be farther from the truth and I couldn't help but be surprised at how different my 21 year old self is from today. I owe a large part of that to my experience as an intern at Jagnus Design Studio where I was sort of... coaxed out of my shell (though I'm sure it's nowhere near they would have liked me to haha! Miss you guys at Jagnus if any of you are reading this!) But in a nutshell, I feel like my personal goal for myself as I grow older is to learn to let go of things I have no control over. I feel like I'm always anxious about the smallest things and it just doesn't help anybody at the end of the day. So here's to trying to be an all-around chill person? Haha! It's very hard to put into words certain reflections about the self without overdoing it so I think I'll end the sentimental stuff here.

Just a quick talk about my outfit in this post! I wore this in my Taiwan trip last Christmas and I didn't expect I'd be in yellow but it just works so well with my predominantly gray and black clothes. I actually borrowed this yellow coat from my sister and its oversized boxy fit makes it a perfect fit for a male frame haha! This outfit would be perfect for those planning an Easter/Spring trip to Seoul where it's still quite chilly but nowhere near Christmas time, I'm sure. Hope everyone's having a great Sunday!

Promod coat, UNIQLO tee, H&M skinny jeans, Nike sneakers, From Hongdae bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment