LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, November 19, 2017

I Don't Work Here

In an effort to keep up with matching my outfits more to the places I go to, here's an outfit that finally isn't black, grey, or cream. Haha! I've been seeing a lot more earthier fall tones on my feed lately and I've been more inspired to do them myself! Sadly, the Philippines does not experience fall and I still haven't experienced it myself, so dressing up for it will have to do for now. Haha! Here's a simple outfit as always, but in beautiful autumn coordinates - proving that basic fashion can look just as good if you pick your colors right. I actually found this IKEA sweater on the streets of Seoul and fell in love with the dark green shade and the adorable logo in the middle. It was just one of those I'll-get-it-because-it's-cute purchases which I can't say I regret at all! Not to mention, it only costs less then 500 bucks in terms of Philippine Peso! ($10) Paired it with an old pair of Giordano chinos I haven't worn in a long long time and my first ever pair of New Balance sneakers that I got on my latest visit to Seoul! I can't reiterate how perfect they are for traveling and it gives me an excuse to wear dark-colored shoes more often. I'm excited to see the looks I'll be making with them!

From Korea sweatshirt, Giordano khaki trousers, New Balance sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment