LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Cold Concrete

Probably my latest take on the shirt-and-jeans combo so far, here's a simple outfit that's easy to dress up and down. I could personally wear this as a day-to-night type of thing because so many elements here are quite versatile. The shirt I'm wearing here is a current favorite and definitely a steal for just 300 bucks at one of Penshoppe's many sales. I've been wearing it tucked in with the back left out for a more interesting effect. There's a lot of effortless movement which contrasts with the dark skinny jeans. The gladiator sandals are complete scene-stealers in my book but I love how they can also blend naturally into dark pants. I prefer wearing them in this toned down manner but they can still find their way to be noticed. Finished off the look with my current favorite tiny bag and a nifty silver cuff. Perfect for a Sunday out.

Penshoppe t-shirt, Top Ten Korea skinny jeans, Pedro bag, Ranroe sandals, SM Accessories silver cuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment