LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Dreams and Stripes

My love for larger relaxed fits is clearly here to stay. Wore this to a day at the office (Still can't believe my internship is over!) and I loved how comfortable this entire outfit was but still managed to be effortlessly fashionable. I'm reminded a lot of Seventeen's Don't Wanna Cry MV with this top but I made it a more casual outfit with the dark jeans and slip-ons. I remember getting the shirt in Korea last June as it was all the rage at the time but I love how it's classic enough to wear forever. K-fashion just proves how simplicity can still make a statement! I'm seriously curious about what I'll find when I visit Seoul again in two weeks! :O

From Korea linen mandarin collar button-down, UNIQLO jeans, Zalora slip-on sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment