LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Little Seoul Hangover

Back again after so long! It's been so hard to plan for the blog while working on my thesis for college! No worries though, as everything has been pretty much smooth sailing on that front, but it still requires about 80% of my time. I've also just gotten back from Seoul where I attended an architecture conference with my friends and also got to shop and eat a lot on the side! Will definitely blog about them in the future as I'm just not sure when I'll have a free day to sort my travel photos out. Huhu. The readjustment to reality has been rough - to say the least. I'm back to procrastinating a lot before actually getting to work. Before I know it, it'll be Christmas again and I'll be leaving for beautiful Taipei! For now though, I really do have to buckle down and finish my thesis... unfortunately.

Here's an outfit I wore just this week! Neglected my thesis responsibilities that day and stopped by Jagnus Design Studio to give the work family some gifts from Korea. This outfit is basically me pretending I'm enjoying fall with the rest of Seoul. Haha! I found my sweater from an underground shop in Hongik University and loved it so much that I actually got it in another favorite color of mine. Not bad for less than 400 pesos each either! (Side note: I actually found a lot of amazing clothes this time around in Seoul and I can't wait to feature them all on the blog!) Decided to inject a tiny bit of color by pairing navy blue with maroon pants - which is honestly an all-time favorite color combination of mine. Getting basics in elegantly dark colors and textures is definitely a good rule to live by!

From Korea top, UNIQLO stretch skinny jeans, MUJI sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment