LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Desert Steel

Been honestly enjoying these past two weeks of uninterrupted rest from the toxicity of university. My Easter break has been so suspiciously long that I've seriously forgotten how to have the patience to sit in a class and listen to an hour and a half of class. The break has, in fact, been so long that I was able to finish all of Persona 5 two times! It's just an honest-to-goodness amazing game and completely well worth the 5-year wait. Readers who are gamers, treat yourself with this game and you won't possibly regret it!

Onto the outfit, the all-cream approach reminds me of desert bandits in almost any post-apocalyptic movie. My simple shirt for today has a surprising twist that I can only describe as a cross between K-Pop style and something out of Mad Max. Haha! The taping on the sleeves is designed to be extremely long, giving my outfit some movement which I imagine makes it really cool as a dance performance outfit lol. However, if you don't feel like flaunting the straps, you can always just tie them around your arm and wear it like a normal shirt. Combine with shorts and sneakers and you've got yourself a unique but simple outfit!

ASOS 3/4 sleeve shirt, UNIQLO easy shorts, MUJI sneakers, Zalora cuff.



10 comments:

  1. Wow, you're wearing such a simple sleeve, but you really look cool. I like the simplicity of the design and the color cause it's very light and comfortable to the eyes. You have perfectly pair it with your short pants and your white shoes. I like how you look like with that combination. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice you're enjoying your rest from the university. I like the earthly colors on your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think adding a pop of color to this outfit will look better. :) A red or blue watch, maybe? Or some dangling necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The taping on the sleeves is an interesting feature. Cream or beige colored outfits are great because a lot of them tend to look classy.

    ❀ Grace ❀

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of your outfit suits you and perfect on a sunny day. You have a good eye for matching dress colors. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always difficult to return to the dreary old college after long breaks. Love your outfit idea and the colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this combo of multi tones of beige! Its difficult to carry it off as its easy to mess it up looking too dull. You rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've chose a pretty interesting (and yet simple) backdrop for this outfit. have you tried grey ourfits against the steel? Or desert/ sand dunes/ construction backdrop for your outfit... Might find something new if you do so~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've missed your elegant, stylish looks and beautifully written blog. Now I know college has kept you occupied. You are still looking good and I live the color scheme and that Kpop tshirt. :) Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * I love the color scheme.... pardon the typo

      Delete