LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Piano Man

Other than the fact that I'm never wearing white and posing with the sky as my backdrop (Hello floating head and arms), today's outfit post has a lot of my love. Don't worry though, the shirt can be better seen in the photos below!

I've been super obsessed with trying different types of off-duty Korean looks which is basically a balance between chill but still very much put-together. I'm still aiming to rock an oversized sweater with loose ripped jeans someday but I'm pretty sure only tall skinny guys can pull that off. Haha! Anyway, this outfit is all about classics with small tweaks - button-down shirt with concealed buttons, black skinny jeans, and sandals for that easy Sunday look. Pop on some minimal accessories and a simple tote and you're good to go!

Folded & Hung button-down shirt, UNIQLO skinny jeans, Hill & Deer 01 mandals, SM Accessories silver cuff, From Korea tote messenger.

6 comments:

  1. It is a simple yet elegant outfit and I really love your button down shirt :) Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shirt. It is something I could wear. Hehe. The sandals though, I know I cannot pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white never goes out of style. It's simple and always elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classic. I love your shoes and the bag. That quote on the bag is just so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit and shoes looks quite comfy and you look at so much ease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A black sling bag will prolly work better than a tote bag. Interesting combination of the sandals and smart-casual outfit. As well as the combination of the black and white curb!

    ReplyDelete