LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Criss Cross

The saddest thing about Christmas in Manila is that the warm weather will always be here to stay. As much as I'd love to believe in the coolness of the -ber months in the Philippines, it just doesn't exist here in Manila. As usual, keeping it light, cool, and layer-free with today's outfit post. I've been meaning to feature this AMS Clothing top for quite some time now but haven't gotten around to wearing it because of the strangely tight neck. Not exactly a fan of strangling silhouettes. However, the rest of the shirt is worth a lot of love. The cross cords at the sides make the simple shirt so eye-catching. But you can remove them for a simpler look. I actually have a feeling I'll be wearing this shirt without the cross cords more so watch out for my future outfit posts about that! Haha! Went for a sporty look and finished everything off with breezy cropped joggers and my new Adidas NMD R1s all the way from LA!

AMS Clothing cross cord tee, Penshoppe cropped joggers, ADIDAS Originals NMD R1 sneakers.

5 comments:

  1. I like the NMD sneakers. Yeah, it's always warm here. You got a comfortable set of outfit here perfect for the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross cords on the side look cool. I think it can be a trendy design for men shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does get cooler in the mornings during December. It is actually still cooler in the mornings up to now. I wish it remains cool the rest of the day too though. I do not think I can pull this outfit off like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool! I love these lace-up details. I have a jeans which has a lace up instead of zipper!! Beige and Black with White accents is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jason, I love this look on you even though I laughed out loud at your comment of not being a fan of strangling silhouettes. Love the t-shirt color too.

    ReplyDelete