LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Monday, July 4, 2016

Evolving Paradigms | Business Casual & Old Loves

Here's a chill little outfit I wore to our yearly architectural symposium a few weeks back. It's always tricky dressing for school events like this; especially when we're clad in our uniforms 95% of the time, making events where you have the opportunity to dress up all the more significant! (Or is it just me? LOL) I've always felt it was even more important to make a good impression in these rare times your class sees you in something other than your uniform, but without looking like you tried way too hard. Our symposiums always want us to be in business attire which I automatically translate as business casual a.k.a. something I would wear when I'm an actual professional. Took this as an opportunity to revive this beautifully thin sweater I got 3 years ago and successfully proving that I don't forget about my older clothes ever! Haha!

TOP TEN granddad shirt, ZARA Man sweater, Nike Air Max 90 sneakers, UNIQLO skinny jeans.

15 comments:

  1. Your outfit indeed looks chill. You look like a cool dude who does not want to be bothered to wear dressy outfit but still showed up in style. -katrina centeno

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I also feel the pressure when we're not required to wear uniforms for a function. It feels like you need to dress to impress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought rubber shoes are ok for business casual attire. I never would have considered an untucked shirt as well. Times have really evolved in terms of outfits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how I love your shoes! I really think it's the perfect pair to go with this outfit. You really can't go wrong with this outfit though, it suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your complete attire is really cool and amazing to look at, especially the rubber shoes. It's really wonderful to note that you know how to mix and match.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waooo. This is just a wonderful post to read. I really love that beautiful shoes. It is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice shoes! wouldn't have think a nike air max will fit in with shirt with pullover preppy look but it did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of knitted long sleeves. It really looks so cool and functional on cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm. I think the look will be nicer if the colour for the inner shirt is more obvious, and the long sleeves pushed up the arms...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The overall look is awesome! Very decent and easy on eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha.. Your old clothes are feeling grateful!! Btw, smart combo indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours selection and a great combination for this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect outfit for this weather. I love uniqlo its very light and comfy and affordable too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with Lee, perfect outfit for the Manila weather. Love the overall look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this ensemble, and yes, this is perfect for the weather we are having at the moment!I love Uniqlo and it is my go-to for my little one's tees and shorts, I should try out their denim products for adults soon!

    ReplyDelete