LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Crisp & Clear with UNIQLO

It's no secret that about 70% of my wardrobe is from UNIQLO, probably because it's the brand that suits my basic tastes the best. With the crazy hot weather we've been having lately, the best I can do is a long-sleeved button-down with the sleeves rolled-up for a dressier casual outfit. Coincidentally an outfit that shows off a lot of my current obsessions, this is a simple basic look you can try without too much effort, and it's something I'm sure anyone can pull-off!

Current favorite button-down. Got it on sale at UNIQLO in Tama, Japan. I've always loved their flannel button-downs, but I haven't found many prints that I liked. So thankful for the plain editions, which I never saw in Philippine stores. So soft and so comfortable!

This is what I would call the NIKE equivalent of the classic Adidas Superstars. In love with its minimalist aesthetic and it doesn't hurt that it only costs around 1500php when I got it on sale in Osaka!

I've been reaching for my TVRUS watch almost everyday without fail these past few months. Perfect Daniel Wellington dupe, in my honest opinion. I've been pairing it with a lot of my old nato straps and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. So. Pretty.

UNIQLO flannel button-down and easy shorts, NIKE sneakers, TVRUS watch.

15 comments:

  1. The shoes without socks and the short blends perfectly for your overall personality. For younger generation get-up that's cool to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Uniqlo.. But the variety in Tokyo Japan was much better and more than in Malaysia. I love their winter clothing! you are right - they are downright clear and crisp and perfect for those who love minimalist stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a favorite Uniqlo flannel shirt that is bright orange-yellow. I bought it impulsively, and now I like wearing it despite (or maybe because) being so eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uniqlo has something for everyone. My dad also has most of his tops from Uniqlo. That outfit looks crisp and clean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks light enough to withstand the warm weather we've been having lately! It's perfect for wearing to class or if you're simply going out for the day. I really like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really comfortable outfit. That nike kicks looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love uniqlo so much! good quality basics at very affordable prices. that pair of nike sneakers is nice! but i'll still prefer adidas superstar or stan smiths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This black top looks good on you! I like uniqlo for how they have a wide range of colours for the same design! It's how I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally love this cool back to basics look. Chic & smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks perfectly and wonderfully for you. The shoes and outfits fit you perfectly. Thanks for sharing. You can also read a similar post here

    ReplyDelete
  11. shades of gray, black and white will always go together and compliments any skin tone. i love how you pulled it off

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uniqlo in Japan is totally drool-worthy. I did get a few basics too. And I scored a pair navy blue Vans sneakers for 3000Yen.
    Love shopping in Japan. Overall simple casual look for summer. Lacks a sport bag or something similar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Smart outfit! I too like Uniqlo clothes. Comfy and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The coordination is pretty balanced and casual. I like the comfy shirt its very pleasant looking from formal to casual as well.

    ReplyDelete