LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Classic to Classy | Up Your Sweatpants Game

What do you do when you want to look put-together in your favorite pair of sweats? Throw on a blazer or a cardigan just to show that you still made that little effort to not look like you just got out of bed. Haha! Wore this outfit to my mom's birthday lunch at Manila Hotel because I wanted to be as comfortable as possible when I hit the buffet table hard. These navy joggers from Uniqlo have become sort of a fast favorite of mine and I honestly can't wait to see all the combinations I can do with it. Throw on pops of red and maroon for contrast, and you're pretty much set! :)

OXYGEN cardigan, UNIQLO tee and joggers, Human sneakers, SM Accessories silver bracelets.

18 comments:

  1. First off, I've got to say that I love your blog! Second, those sweatpants look good! Usually I think of sweatpants as a lounge-around-the-house thing. Now I might have to find a nice pair of sweatpants and glam them up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, you are doing the most vital aspect of fashion-pairing to the highest level. What makes your outfit stand-out is the way you project yourself to your audience. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those really sweatpants? They do not look like the ones I knew back when, haha! Will check out the actual product when I go to a Uniqlo shop soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. Fashion a great ideal for you. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the last time I wore sweatpants was in college! I think it's nice to be able to wear it and still look stylish, like this outfit you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't even look like sweat pants to me! I don't mind wearing something as comfy especially if I'm going to a buffet, lol. It's the perfect outfit to hide your full tummy once you're done with eating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really awesome in this outfits.You have some great senses of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a nice jacket as red and black combines very well. I guess sweatpants are now back in fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no idea how to pull off a sweat pants without me looking like I'm wearing pyjamas out... I couldn't even tell you were wearing sweat pants just by looking at the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha! You are really good at blending and matching. I wonder who is your photographer? hahaha Anyway, I really like the way you select your OOTD. It's stylish and it perfectly fits on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sweatpants are a nice piece to invest in a classic wardrobe. It can go right with anything when you want to dress up in a sporty look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pants look super comfy and loved the jacket colour. Lovely way to blend the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can try taking off the jacket and use it like a scarf. Not scarf as in around your neck, but hang it around your shoulder. the red/blue colours will give you a new look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the joggers and the bracelet. Looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa! Styling up sweatpants is a difficult job. You've done it perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love sweatpants but in a lazy lounge way! i could never style it haha you look great

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love your blog ad it's layout.

    ReplyDelete