LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summer's End

A huge part of me is bummed out by the fact that my summer semester is starting very soon! Still, I think I've been able to make to most my brief vacation; got to draft out a lot of blog posts as well as finish all of the games that I wanted to play for vacation a.k.a. Tales of Xillia 1 and 2 as well as The Last of Us, which by the way, are three incredibly awesome games! Thankfully, summer semester is only going to take a month and I'm incredibly excited for a trip that's going to follow right after finals! :)

Moving on, today's outfit post still celebrates the "sports luxe" trend. It really is hard not to sport it as most of the clothes available right now are athletic or varsity-inspired! Read on to see more details on the outfit!

In a grey shirt. Again. I swear I'm going to start wearing more colors hopefully very soon. This one is actually my new favorite 3/4 top from Uniqlo. For some reason, it looks way too loose and sloppy in this shot which is unfortunate. Love it to bits though!


Again, cropped joggers are the bomb. I'm so happy I waited for Penshoppe to finally release a black one that I know I'm going to wear constantly in the future. It's perfect for Philippine weather, it's comfortable, and it's actually quite trendy!

Amazing crisp white sneakers from Zara Man which I nabbed from my little brother's closet. So hooked on crisp white shoes lately that I have my eye on the classic Adidas Superstars! Someday, hopefully.


UNIQLO top, Penshoppe cropped joggers, ZARA Man sneakers, G-Shock watch.

Would you wear this outfit? :)

16 comments:

  1. i love uniqlo clothes. very comfy even this hot weather in Manila. And its very affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit dude. You carry it to good. Love your sneakers, Pang-masa lang yet fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look pretty cool in that outfit. The top looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how they added a dash of colours to the back of the white shoes! and uniqlo clothes are great! simple and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cropped joggers too. They do go well with white sneakers and they're comfortable but don't look drab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going grey again! Trying some shades? haha...I like the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The watch looks great as usual. But those cropped joggers, I may not want to buy one, but I would like to try one on one of these days. Very curious how I would look in them. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I first saw your photo, I thought you were wearing an Adidas shoe! It's good that there are alternatives in the market (for a much lower price) since Adidas is quite an expensive shoe to have. I mean, it's a really durable shoe but for people like me who don't really have that much budget, I would always find an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your footwear always caught my attention the most. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally love these photos -- and your style! My son would love those shoes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the look of 3/4 tops as it can make people look thinner. Great matching outfit for you again Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your look here, very young and fresh. Keep it simple, it make you more "POGI".

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the positive outlook in choosing the colors and materials for your outlook. Great image for youngsters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those sneakers - look so comfy too! If they do these in junior sizes I'd buy them for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The whole coordinates are casual and cool, I love the new cropped jogger. It something that I would wear on a summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really know how to look so cool during summer. Nice outfit! - KarenT

    ReplyDelete