LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Plaid Resolutions

I think that one of the most challenging pieces to style are jogger pants. Well, for me at least. I've always found that they kind of go against my usual aesthetic which is a bit more on the clear-cut, put-together side. But with "sports luxe" or "subsport" trends being here to stay, it was hard not to try my hand at incorporating this comfy piece into my personal style! Read on to learn more about the outfit.

Got to grab this on my last trip to Hong Kong when I visited a UNIQLO store. I was so happy because at the time these flannel shirts had already run out in Manila stores and I've always had my eye on a few of the patterns! Sadly, I was too slow when the sale came' they probably sold out pretty fast! Anywho, I can only wish UNIQLO produces more of these shirts because they're just so wonderful, plus the collars are buttoned so they stay put no matter how much you move! :)

Also, I've wanted cropped joggers since literally ever! Even *way* before all these sporty trends exploded. I love how they're such a cool alternative to shorts and I feel like they're a lot less sloppy-looking when cropped, or is it just me? Will definitely be wearing more of this in the future. I picked these up at Oxygen recently, and they're absolutely perfect! If only they sold this in plain black and navy, I would also get those in a heartbeat. :D 

A little red to contrast the darker colors.

And my current favorite sneakers! They're just so comfortable and stylish that it's just such a no-brainer.

UNIQLO shirt, Oxygen cropped joggers, Kenneth Cole watch, SM Accessories MSENSE bag, Converse Jack Purcell sneakers.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! :)

19 comments:

  1. look casual and comfy!cool street style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have choice going for those joggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cool in the plaid shirt. The outfit works for mall-ing, school, and probably almost all casual trips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rocking the outfit! Very smart but also cool and laid back - love the colour of the bag as a contrast! Sim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great good look! You are one of my idols in terms of men's fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are taken from a lower angle this time and your slouching make you look a tad too short! Try different angles next time and stand up straight! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last photo looks great. I don't think I could pull off those cropped jogging shorts though like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kenneth cole watch! Makes me want to look for one in the mall. :-) I'm not sure though if I could be that confident to wear the shorts. Is it called shorts? Or cropped pants? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You really look good in it. I think we just like me, you are not so blessed with long legs but hell you look good in joggers!!!! I really hope I can pull off something like that. I tend to wear just skinny jeans. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I can carry a jogger pants look. You carry it with so much ease and style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love plaid shirts, they are always in fashion! The jogger pants are innovative and unique combination to it, and the sneakers complete this awesome trendy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool again on your outfit bro. So love your sneakers but the cropped joggers... perhaps I am too old to wear that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love shopping at Uniqlo in my household and so I agree with you. Their flannel shirts are popular here too. Great casual look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing this subsport style all over Lookbook, and I actually think it's pretty cool! I myself can't seem to mix more sporty pieces with clean and chic ones. But I think you really nailed this look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you remind me of my brother who is so fashion conscious :) he dressed very much like you from the color to the type of shoes you wear. suddenly missed him

    ReplyDelete
  16. The whole look is very casual and comfy yet very graceful it doesn't look messy and that's what i like about it. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love that shirt! i really want a shirt like that, been looking for the perfect one

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the smart, casual look you created! The bag accent makes up for the otherwise dull color.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow what a very nice outfit! My son would love this look!

    ReplyDelete