LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dubai 2014 Photo Diary: Cityscapes and Yellow Boats

Dubai is especially famous for its architecture. Right now, majority of the world's most revolutionary buildings stand in this very city and every structure you see leaves you in awe. Now, with this in mind, the people of Dubai found a new way to showcase the amazing buildings and that is through the Yellow Boat! Read more to see the amazing view of the cityscape like no other from the water! :)

We were driven to this small marina and from here, you can already admire all the pretty buildings around you!



We made our way down to the docks and headed for the Yellow Boat Tour.

You can go to their website to learn how to schedule your own Yellow Boat Experience when you visit Dubai! :D



After a short explanation of how the safety gear works, you're off! Unfortunately, the guide doesn't really explain what buildings you're going to be seeing so enjoy the photos I took of the amazing skyscrapers.



The Yellow Boat is nothing if not incredibly fast. I could barely keep my eyes open because of the strong winds. Also, the waves were quite strong at the time and we were basically bouncing around. It got a little nauseating at times, but this only happened in the beginning.

The Yellow Boat stopped right in front of the Atlantis at The Palm in Jumeirah. I'll be blogging about my stay here soon! But as for now, here's a preview of the impossibly beautiful architecture.

Our second stop was the Burj al Arab which is inspired by the sail of a boat. It's actually a seven-star hotel, which I'll also be blogging about soon! Haha!

On to the cityscapes!



My personal favorite is this twisted one that's just so mesmerizing. All I could think of at the time was how difficult it must have been to manually draft this out! #ArchitectureStudentProblems



If you appreciate architecture or just want to see how incredibly developed the city of Dubai is, I greatly recommend trying out the Yellow Boat. I'm sure you'll find yourself in constant awe!

'Til next time!

16 comments:

  1. Wow I have never been to Dubai. This place looks super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The views are breathtaking. I especially liked the Atlantis at The Palm & the twisted building (I believe that's the Cayan Tower, right?). Thanks for sharing your beautiful shots of Dubai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is breathtaking! Dubai is really an amazing city, so to speak. Envy mode here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's what Dubai looks like. I have never been there, but seeing your awesome shots is making me want to at least visit once. Should definitely go haha,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say - ang ganda ng Dubai! I've seen the Atlantis in a travel documentary and it's really something worth visiting. Can't wait to read about the deets of your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dubai is really the modern city with the skyscrapers including the tallest one in the world in the Burj al Arab. It's starting to be a top tourist destination in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, images of your cityscape is beautiful! I like the one that you said is the Atlantis at The Palm in Jumeirah and the twisted building most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your photography skill is good. I have been to Dubai last year, it is a sky scrapper city.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dubai the City of Gold! So love to visit this place. Nice bldgs and great place indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the virtual tour of Dubai. Amazing skyscrapers. lovely photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the yellow boat ride, and will keep it in mind for when I visit. The architecture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dubai is a new city right? I do not see any ancient buildings. All look very new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It's relatively new compared to most cities we've come to know which is why everything is so modern! :)

      Delete
  13. This just makes me want to visit even more. Your photos are spectacular! I wonder what it's really like living there though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an amazing view... I really love to visit dubai someday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are sp lucky!This place looks amazing and the pictures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete