LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Theories In Layering

Looking at this outfit, it brings me back to the days when I first started becoming interested in fashion. I was obsessed with cardigans and I insisted on wearing it with everything! LOL Good thing I wasn't a blogger then or else I would be subjecting myself to some pretty painful past outfit posts. Haha! I'm absolutely thrilled that it's that time of the year again when the temperature starts to drop ever so slightly in Manila and it drops *all* the way down in Tagaytay which means, layering, finally!

Layering is a sure-fire way to make your outfit look more interesting and more fashionable. This little trick I did here with my jacket is something you might want to try! It's simple and you probably already have these in your closet! Read on for more details! :)



I've pictured doing this in my head a million times and I wasn't sure if it would work until I finally tried it out not too long ago. Definitely happy with the results and it opens up so much more possibilities in terms of styling in colder weather!

The trick is simple; with a long-sleeved shirt as a base, put on your second jacket. Hold on to the sleeves of your base shirt then just roll up your second jacket with your free hand! You can try this with flannel button-downs and even sweatshirts! I'm planning to experimenting with sweatshirts next! Haha! :)

Favorite hi-top sneakers at the moment, but they can be a bit uncomfortable on rare occasions. Still, super perfect for fall fashion.


Also got to shoot a little during the Golden Hour!! Unfortunately, these were the only two shots that made the cut. LOL blame it on the weird focus of my camera.

Penshoppe jacket, H&M shirt, UNIQLO jeans, ASOS sneakers.

I can't tell you guys how excited I am for my break because there are so many wonderful things lined up; from just chilling at home playing video games, to travelling before the year ends! Definitely *definitely* a much-needed change of scenery. But before all that, I've got to handle my finals so wish me luck and tell me what you guys think! Would you try this styling trick? :)

20 comments:

  1. Awesome fashion sense through layering your outfit from the casual to cool environment. Definitely stylish for young generation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple casual outfit yet stylish. I love how the colors complimented each other. I mean, they are all in the same hue but they look good when put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos :) This makes for a very casual laidback look without looking sloppy, I like the colours too. They are very comfortable on the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stylish ! Would definitely refer my bf to your blog! major love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like playing with layers too. You are really fashionable here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scenery is beautiful, same for the editing effects. It really brings out the earthy colour and feel of your outfit! Do check out mine and tell me what you think about them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scenery and a great outfit! I agree, it's perfect for the change of seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So those jeans are from Uniqlo, I should check them out. I tried the Bench one, did not look good. Nice shoes again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uniqlo's fab, especially for their heat tech products precisely for layering up for cold weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool sneakers and great colour combination! Great sense of fashion here..

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are really handsome. Loved your outfit. My brothers sure can learn a little about fashion from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to know a man has ventured on blogging about outfits. I wish I could do some layering though, it's still so hot here in the south. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love wearing pullovers too.. and I really mull over the fact that winters last for such a short while where I stay..just a few months.. layering definitely stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful clothing as always. I'm a big advocate of layering;especially in the cold season.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit! And I really like what you did with the jacket sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The brown outfit is extremely suitable for the cold autumn days and the colors match the whole spirit of autumn. Love your trendy selection, shoes are perfect as always, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are really stylish! I really like the detailing on your trainers, the colour is quite unusual too so they make quite the statement.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your outfit matches with your style very much! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cool on your outfit. I like your shoes.

    ReplyDelete