LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Autumn Knits

So psyched to be finally featuring my new favorite sweater on the blog! I've been eyeing it on the Zara site since forever and when I found out it went on an insane price cut, I had to get it! At first, I thought the semi-sheer factor would be hard to pull off, but again, Zara doesn't disappoint with their modern tweak to a classic cable knit sweater!
P.S. This is actually a "part two" of sorts of my previous style post. Haha! Since we were travelling at the time, I only brought one pair of sneakers! It pays to save up on the space for any future buys! LOL Anywho, read more to learn more about this cool Zara sweater! :)


I've been seeing Korean idols sport the sheer sweater trend a lot, and that only made me want to try it all the more! Don't be scared because this was a super big summer trend among women's wear, I think any guy can rock this given the right undershirt!

For this outfit, I played it safe with a comfy black tee underneath. This sweater would also look great with button-downs and polos. The choices are endless! Also, it's cool that I feel a slight breeze seep through the sweater when I move. Kind of like built-in air conditioning. LOL



ZARA sweater and shirt, UNIQLO jeans, ASOS sneakers, SM Accessories bracelet.

What do you think? :)

18 comments:

  1. Awesome jumper and funky style! Love cable knit jumpers like that! Need to check Zara out, not somewhere I usually shop but look to have some epic clothes in stock! Simone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always amazed me with your outfit which makes you comfortably fit all the time. Very good OOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! but somehow at the area where your short sleeve ended and your skin shows, it looks pretty awkward to me. perhaps a long sleeve tee would have been better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit. The color combination is just perfect,and the shoes, wow! can you give it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric of the long sleeve tee is quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara doesn't disappoint! lol love that sweater on ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so you mentioned it's like natural airconditioning...which means you can wear this at any weather,right? (not the extreme kind, of course).

    Maybe my husband would like this one. Color seems to fit his skin type.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You bought yours from Zara? Wow. You've got money! Hehe. I own a similar (and I guess thicker) kind of knitted pullover but I just bought it from a thrift shop. Hehe! I agree with Mia Foo, I also noticed your short sleeves. I guess, next time, you could wear a sando or a long sleeves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like knitted items. This is one of the reasons I like the chillier weather now since I can wear knits. You look great here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Knitted wear? Haha... I'm imagining myself wearing it with shorts now! I like knitted wear on girls because we get to wear it in various different ways! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome look ;) I love all of zara's items . They look really good and are versatile too ! Though I have to travel some distance to get it but it's always worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Zara sweater too! I don't think they have that in the women's section, i would have loved a cream version.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love the new sweater! The knit is perfect and I love the colour..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit. I personally like your shoes. Thanks for sharing the brand. Shall check it out for my man. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great outfit. I love the casual yet stylish feel of it and that sweater is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am a big fan of zara too! i love that sweater but too bad i cant fnd that one in our local outlet. it looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the boots looks neat. But i think the colours are not exactly complementary. However no doubt they are fall colours.
    Keep it up. Have another go.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The color suits you. I am in doubt if those colors would also suit my complexion. Great pick! Also, I would want to wear those but it's not gonna be possible with our climate. :D

    Still it's great to have seen some of the trends which I might be able to use at a later date. :D

    ReplyDelete