LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, November 2, 2014

City Sunlight

Here's an outfit that's perfect for any kind of casual to semi-formal event! So happy to be in something that's not from Uniqlo. Haha! Today's outfit features this amazing top from London-based brand, Burton Menswear. Discovered it when I explored the new Mega Fashion Hall at Ortigas! I've yet to check out H&M though, but believe me when I say I've been wanting to go since the day it opened! Hoping that the throngs of people will cool down soon so I can shop in peace. LOL but for now, let's talk about this outfit! :)



I don't know why I used to avoid long-sleeved polo shirts. They're absolutely fantastic! This one from Burton Menswear is particularly awesome because it has garterized sleeves so you can roll it up like this or just leave it and give the illusion that you're going for a preppy sweater look which I will probably do very soon! Haha! Another great part about this shirt is that the collars are buttoned which means it will stay in place and make your look about a thousand times sharper. Don't you just hate it when your collar is so flat your top looks almost like a pajama top? I've certainly had my fair share of that.

Top it off with a statement watch to give the look a more distinct character; in my case, a more sophisticated vibe!

Burton Menswear London top, Terranova jeans, Reva plimsolls, Kenneth Cole watch.

Hope everyone's been having a great vacation so far! Tell me what you think about this outfit! :)

21 comments:

  1. I love the style! Really fashionable yet casual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning with your OOTDs everytime you post it here. You have fashion sense with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and fresh looking ! It has a very effortless style about it which looks great on young guys !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confidence is the key. And somehow, your watch catches my attention~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are able to articulate your outfit! Now that's a fashion blogger. Anyway, I like navy blue on men. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whole ensemble looks crisp, clean, and totally effortless. Not everyone can pull off that color of jeans - and you totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your shirt! I will check out that Burton next time I go to Megamall. What other colors does it come in? Those Terranova jeans also look great. I did not know that store had this kind of pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great outfit! I love everything as long as its blue! I definitely need to check Burton soon! This is a perfect outfit specially for the coming cold months ahead in the Philippines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your shirt looks absolutely awesome! i think h&m would be quite a good choice esp now with the winter collection for the coming cold months

    ReplyDelete
  10. Long sleeves shirts are more fashionable but most of the time, it's just to hot to wear them. Great outfit, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a simple and very practical look for casual but I don't think it would fit for the semi-formal events. I do agree that wrist watches are guy's greatest accessory. It often makes the look complete.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got a great choice. Suits you well. Still I think they wouldn't look good on me.haha or perhaps because I am just not used to those style...

    ReplyDelete
  13. The guys in a smart but casual style. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charming outfit for sure! I love the bold colours..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dark blue and rusty orange -- love the colors! I hope people would give H&M a break so you could go shop in peace! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this Burton Mens Wear top and it has been teamed well with the trousers but I woul have prefered a different colour for the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have the nicest looking polo shirts and pants. I always look forward to your posts because of your fly styling skills. Awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your blue pop shirts, it looks exactly fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh... great ootd post. You look great!

    ReplyDelete