LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Quilted Sophistication

I've been especially attracted to black lately because it's such a no-brainer color that can go with almost anything. When in doubt, I really do tend to reach for my black clothes. It's sort of become a fashion cheat if you don't really want to think about what you're wearing for the day and still want to look fashionable. Today's outfit is no exception! Haha!



I've been wanting for a quilted sweater or jacket for some time now and I haven't been able to find one that I could see myself wearing for a long time that *isn't* so expensive. This lovely sweater from Oxygen is only 600 bucks and it isn't thick at all, making it great for Philippine weather. :D



Paired it with my favorite emerald green pants just because I couldn't resist a Wicked sort of color palette. To brighten the outfit, I finished it off with crisp white sneakers that have obviously been abused because they're so comfy! I'm eyeing a pair of burgundy sneakers at Zara right now but I haven't decided yet whether I'm buying them at full price or just take a risk and wait for the sale next year. I've also got a few white sneakers on my mental checklist to buy when I have the money which is probably never at the rate I'm going. LOL 

OXYGEN quilted sweater, ESPRIT pants, K-Swiss sneakers, SM Accessories silver bracelet.

What do you think? :)

16 comments:

  1. It's so true that black shirt do have the quality like diamonds. You can mix-match easily with your jeans and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree.. I have a lot of black in my wardrobe cause it's such a no brainer! You paired yours very well with the green pants..nice ensemble

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your quilted sweater! Is it really not that thick? I want to get one for myself but do they have it in female sizes as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of black colors. Having said that, my outfit, in most cases, are all black. This color is indeed a no-brainer as it goes perfectly okay with others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit... the mix and match looks just nice on you!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice mix. Black works with almost anything and even if paired with other colors, black still looks good. I like your ootd, it makes me think of Baguio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. K-Swiss Sneakers looks really cool. It matches well with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you handled your outfit here - very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit -- something that I'd like to see on men more often. Masculinity in new, refreshing hues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweater always give people the studious and gentle aura... so yes, it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black is definitely a go to choice for me. I wear it in some form almost every day. Great shoes, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please share more of this. I need guidance in men's fashion.
    Love your sweater man. Reminds me of Steve jobs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. That quilted sweater is very lovely. I like quilted jackets too and I have one that fits so nicely that I wish I had bought it in other colors. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not into black shirts because of cultural reasons, but I know its classic. Black and green looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit! :)
    I am also attracted to black outfit, actually I had 70% black outfit on my closet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool quilted sweater! Made me want to buy one too!

    ReplyDelete