LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Keep Cool

I'm seriously going to complain to Blogger soon because I don't understand why they insist on slapping hideous filters on my photos. :( Anyways, thank goodness it only affected this one.

This was what I wore to a party just a week ago! Since it was a super casual party with a few family friends, I didn't really want to go all out so I just went with a few timeless pieces plus my latest acquisition from ASOS!



As you can see, I'm sporting my usual neutrals because it has never failed me. Grey, especially. Plus, I really like the contrast of the brown sneakers and the black jeans despite the brown-black law in fashion. LOL if it works, it works!

So much love for this pique polo from Uniqlo. The collar area is so structured and striking that the top needs no layers to look put together. I only wish it were a bit thicker and less body-hugging. (Go away please, fats. Haha!)

I saw these sneakers on sale at ASOS and I immediately knew I had to get them. There just aren't any designs like this locally and it was pretty cheap for about 1300 bucks! (Shipping all the way from the UK included!) Plus, the velcro strap makes it all the more cool. It's going to take me a while to get used to it, though, because it's still a bit stiff around the edges so it scrapes my calf just a bit. Keri lang. Haha!

Uniqlo polo and jeans, ASOS sneakers, Lacoste watch. (Hype this look on Lookbook here!)

Blogging while I still can because I have no idea what kind of stress is coming for me before finals. Hopefully, the weeks to come will be manageable. In the meantime, tell me what you think! :)

19 comments:

  1. love the sneakers because of its color.. great casual comfy wear.. simple and fashionable- kaycee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color and style of your shoes! I hope I can find one my size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a fan of polos actually. i'm thinking it will also be very nice if you paired it with just a plain white fitted tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your finals. The brown shoes was a nice contrast to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed you look dapper! Those shoes are really cool..I like the whole outfit, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The look is casual and classy at the same time. The sneakers are a knock-out, love them so much! Amazing outfit that goes well for everyday activities and parties as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Love your shoes much. That is very cool and the color suit you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit.You're looking superb in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shoes! Are they comfortable to walk in?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Complain to blogger? Who does your photo editing? I like how you keep the post simple and nice, just like how lookbook is supposed to be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oww.. Your high-sneakers is so gorgeous! I'm gping to buy a shoes like this brown sneakers too to my husband. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice and awesome comfortable wear for you. A lot of things to do when you have a wardrobe of clothes. It's a mix-match effect only.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looking good! simple yet nice. love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the whole look! Who cares about the black/brown combo, it does look good on you so work it! I have not tried ASOS yet but I'm intrigued because I see a lot of bloggers acquiring stuff from there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sneakers got my attention and that's really affordable for 1,300 pesos. The quality says it's worth 5k plus. -KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your sneakers plus the fact that you shop at ASOS too. I've never tried shopping from there when I was in Manila. I only do it every time I'm here in Melbourne. How was it? Did customs give you a hard time?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see the shoe is the new trend. Wish I can find one here at my place

    ReplyDelete
  18. getting the shoes was definite a good idea. Give it a few more days to break in, maybe then you won't feel any more discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your brown shoes, it looks very comfortable..

    ReplyDelete