LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Athletic Fashion With Penshoppe

Blogging like crazy now while I have the time. With this 4-day vacation after exams, I feel super obligated AND motivated to actually make up for lost time. I still can't believe I neglected my blog for two weeks! On to the outfit, athletic/varsity inspired fashion is quite literally everywhere right now. I didn't expect it to blow up like it did, especially since it's sort of a hard trend to pull off, for me anyway. I think it just contradicts how I really dress myself way too much, but then one of my classmates can't seem to get enough of the varsity trend that made me decide that I wanted to try it out for myself. Haha! Read on and tell me what you think! :)
Clearly, short hair = fat face. Haha! Definitely need to exercise more and indulge less, which is so difficult since my college has tons of great places to eat at. My main weapons right now are slim and skinny fit pants which I'm so happy is common among joggers today!

This pair from Penshoppe is particularly great. I love how it's this pretty dark grey with touches of black thread accents woven here and there. Even when the varsity trend simmers down, still definitely wearing this on lazy days!

One of my favorite black shirts right now. I got this from Penshoppe a few months ago and I still can't get over how simple but cool it is. I've been looking for a plain shirt with just the varsity stripes on the sleeves and no huge number print and have had no luck until I went to Penshoppe. Hooray for great local brands! :)

P.S. The white flecks aren't dandruff LOL it's dust from our house.


Pairing crisp white sneakers to liven up the outfit and I like how it makes the outfit more casual but put together.


Penshoppe top and sweatpants, Lacoste watch, K-Swiss sneakers. (Hype this look on lookbook here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment