LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, October 8, 2017

New Rules

Trying to make a more solid effort to find proper spots for my outfit shoots! I'm especially proud of the set-up for this post because everything goes so well together! Hopefully, I'll be able to keep this up. For today's post, I'm featuring one of my hauls from my most recent visit to Seoul. I always make it a point to observe what's popular during the time I visit and it just so happened that Korean fashion is bringing back the peasant neckline which I've always adored. It's basically a round neck cut with a sudden V in the middle - absolutely flattering on anybody. There's something about it that's so effortless and I've loved this type of neckline since I was 10 years old and Giordano released a whole bunch of shirts with a peasant neckline. I actually saw at least 6 people sporting this exact shirt, and I don't blame them because it's so incredibly versatile! Unfortunately though, I'm not tall and skinny like most Korean men so I had tuck it in to not be swallowed by the boxy silhouette. Haha! This is a good rule to remember when you want to try menswear in Korea: expect only one size and it's probably designed for really tall and slender frames. What do you think of the look?

From Hongdae shirt, TOP TEN Korea jeans, ADIDAS Originals NMD sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment