LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Varsity Sunset | Travel Outfit Tips

Revived my old-but-gold varsity cardigan from Penshoppe! It's been 4 years now since I got it but it's still surprisingly on-trend and super cozy! When traveling to cold countries, packing knit jackets like this are generally lighter and more compact. (More luggage space for shopping acquisitions. Haha!) I know this is far from being a big deal, but it was my first time to travel with a backpack! I've always preferred messengers because it was much faster to grab anything you need. One crazy big advantage though is that backpacks have twice the storage space for anything you might buy so this is definitely something to consider! :)

PENSHOPPE knit varsity jacket, H&M skinny jeans, NIKE Air Max 90 sneakers, OXYGEN sweatshirt and backpack.

16 comments:

  1. You look very stylish with this outfits. I like your shoe and the bag most. Nice fashion sense you have for true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you maintain clothes so well. This almost looks brand new! may be tips on how to store your clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a perfect body system and body structure for any outfit you put on. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fashion style is si impressive everytime. The cool look and color compliments each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess the varsity jacket never goes out of style. You look great here in your symmetry of black and grey and a contrast of white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just get a good blend of outfit here. Just perfect for a travel concept indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely find backpacka more convenient than messenger bags. Esp the ones with the waist strap as well. Space is more, weight is split between shoulders & waist, its close to body and doesn't swing, both arms are free! I just got a huge rucksack. Post coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I think I bought the same exact Penshoppe cardigan once in an emergency situation when I needed something warm for a very cold theater. My son uses it now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very hot in that cardigan. If you fold the sleeves, you would look even hotter. I find people with quarter/folded/rolled-up sleeves hot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love wearing varsity jacket too during my school days. And the sneakers is also a student tradition for everyday get-up unless the school implements to wear uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chilled out look! Backpack is so convenient and keeps my hands free.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get so paranoid whenever I use a backpack when I go out especially when I'm traveling, I prefer messenger bags too because I can put it in front of me anytime especially in crowded areas. Love the ensemble, perfect for a a day of touring and shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually prefer backpacks when traveling! BUT, only if the city we're going to is relatively safe. Won't be able to use a backpack filled with valuables here in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have never been to Japan and probably thats my next destination next year.
    i really like how you dress up. its always comfy and light

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice sense of style! Hope to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete