LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Casual Monochrome

Yes, I know that it's like a thousand degrees right now in Manila, but this was one of those special moments when I couldn't resist featuring my current favorite cardigan right away on the blog because it's just too perfect for my life. Read on to see more of the outfit!

Took the colors of the outfit from the many threads of grays in the cardigan and came up with this outfit.

I cannot get over how beautifully relaxed the fit is without looking slouchy or unflattering, and it's one of those jackets that you can wear with almost anything in your closet!

I cannot tell you guys enough how much I love white sneakers and how much I love chunky silhouettes for sneakers because they make your legs seem so much slimmer than they really are. Put the two qualities together and you've got yourself the most flattering pair of shoes! I've been wanting to get myself a pair of Nike Air Max 90s for a while now but I wanted to make sure I picked one that suited me the best and matched my personality. When I showed it to my friends, they all said how "Jason" the design was and I was sold. Haha!

So awesome that The Sneakpeek had it on sale for 3600++ instead of 6000 bucks! #Lucky

ZARA Man cardigan, UNIQLO basic tee and easy shorts, NIKE Air Max 90 sneakers purchased from The Sneakpeek, TVRUS watch.

Would you try this look?

14 comments:

  1. nice ootd! i like your cardigan, looks really nice on you and seems very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan and its color. It gives character to the whole outfit. And the sneakers are so cool. I have always been partial to black and this Nike Air Max just looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cardigans are fine though, since they are not really made with heavy fabric. I love the color of this one! It's a nice outfit, especially when you're going to be out all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice jacket. It can go with any outfits and it also can be worn at different weather conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black, white and grey combo. Very classic and elegant. That watch - I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who do you usually get to help you with these photos? I realised that you often didn't do any cafe shots... It's usually against a wall or along the streets...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My little brother takes my photos and I usually just pick a spot and we shoot there! :)

      Delete
  7. It is hard to wear a cardigan in this heat we are having now. The cardigan and the shorts seem like an ironic combination. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monochrome is a great look! I really liked the way you have put together this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a subtle colour which is just right for this hot weather and a cooling effect on eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your cardigan, it paired well with any outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cardigan too! i like that it has a nice rounded neckline instead of the usual V.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool Nikes!
    I would have done a two-colour shoelaces if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Nikes and I'm a big fan of cardigans. They are perfect for our spring weather when it's not too hot or cold.

    ReplyDelete