LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Nice & Fluffy

Went full-on classic winter colors for our day in Hakone and Tama. I've always been partial to classic neutral colors, but I've always shied away from white tops because I feel like it didn't flatter my skin at all and have always preferred cream and off-white. When I saw this cream sweater at Basic House I was already sure about what I was going to pair with it the first time I wear it, and I was pretty happy with the results! Read on to see more of the outfit.

I feel like the classic chunky white knit sweater is the pinnacle of a lot of Korean dramas. The lead actor is always wearing this exact outfit in a lot of posters and covers, that I knew I had to see if it would fit me as well. Haha! Not exactly the knight in shining armor, but I love how straightforward this is and I bet anyone can rock it.

Everything in sophisticated, understated colors.

Basic House knit sweater, H&M skinny jeans, Palladium boots, UNIQLO Heat Tech undershirt.

What do you think?

16 comments:

  1. I love that sweater, actually I love the entire look and before I saw the brand of the shoe, I knew it looked familiar. I'm a big fan of Palladium shoes. You totally rocked your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater! If only we can wear that here in the 'ber' months and not just in Tagaytay (though it's hot there na rin!) and Baguio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater ensemble with those boots, I like it. That is what is great about winter travel -- being able to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots got me crazy... i want to have a pair...hope i have enough cash for it.. how much for it? Not a really a knit sweater fan but i could use one when I visit Mountain Province one of these days. Where can I find Basic House? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that knit sweater can also be worn by women. I like the stylish and classic design. If only it's cold here in Manila, I'd definitely want one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The knitted sweater looks really cool. It matches perfectly with your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great looking photo shoot. I love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the knit beige sweater, it looks stylish yet casual and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is a great outfit! I love a good pair of jeans and a cozy cableknit sweater. The classic off white is the best colour for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your knit sweater and your boots! Definitely the perfect outfit for a day out. Your boots are lovely as well, everything looks good on you and you're right you do look like a lead actor in a Korean drama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sweater, and your whole look suits you really well. The casual knit, the relaxed jeans, and your overused Palladium boots, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the overall look and color combination. Sweater is damn good and so are the shoes! It is just that in my country, it is always hot and humid so cannot really wear sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit looks very comfy yet quite trendy for any evening get together. Love that sweater shade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha!!! Quite a coincidence... Its exactly the same offwhite sweater, blue jean, brown boots look that I was planning to wear on a trip to a castle next week... Great minds think alike, lolz!!! 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hands down, this is a perfect combo. You could easily pass for a model, Jason! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice knit sweaters! Love it though it's troublesome to clean and wash! Because it gets really heavy Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete