LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Stay Golden

Happy New Year, everyone! I honestly still can't believe that the first semester is finally over! I have to say it's been an absolutely insane 5 months and I'm so glad that it's over. Now, it's all about unwinding and celebrating the holidays! Today, I'm sharing a tropical take on holiday wear with an added twist: my own version of Kanye West's Yeezy collection!


Khaki has been everywhere lately and I thought I'd try my hand at a monochromatic outfit a la Kanye West. Haha! Joined with the golden sunlight that day, I loved how the colors of my outfit looked so vibrant!

Classy casual elements are *everything* right now.

Stan Smith? Nope. This beautiful pair is from local brand, Human, and costs about a fifth of the famous Stan Smith Adidas Originals! It was one of those rare times when I literally stopped walking in the mall, walked in, and bought something without a second thought. I instantly fell in love with the maroon details which were coincidentally my college's color *and* my all-time favorite color. Also, it's pretty freaking comfortable so I can't see a downside for just 800PHP! :D

GIORDANO knit sweater, UNIQLO easy shorts, HUMAN sneakers, Oxygen Paris watch, MSENSE by SM Accessories bag.

 Hoping everyone has an amazing 2016! Would you try an outfit like this? Tell me in the comments! :D

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    corroded terminals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you inserted the fall colors with your bag and shoes! I have never seen you wear brown before, at least from what I can remember, I think it suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The khaki shorts and the watch are so nice. I'd wear them myself. The shirt I love the color, but I do not think I pull off this design like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The overall outfit is very classy and casual. I like the Oxygen Paris watch so much especially the green strap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Very Kanye indeed! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good that you were able to get a good shoes that is similar to Stan Smith. It's equally fashionable and with your fashion acumen, it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look smart! Totally like this outfit and color combo. Love the jumper & watch..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally dapper outfit. Suits you really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely love the colour scheme! you're definitely rocking this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That watch really compliments the whole loo. I am impressed by your fashion sense and am looking forward to more posts in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the watch and that shoe. Will definitely show this to hubby. ^^ Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bag should try going side ways! I like the bag because it matches with the shoe laces! I like matchy matchy looks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this
    Drone Dropping

    ReplyDelete