LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Holiday Chills

I couldn't be more happy to finally welcome the colder days we're about to experience here in Manila! It's about time! In line with this, here's a simple look I put together that anyone can rock on a chillier day in the city.


Instead of a basic black hoodie, why not go for an interesting waterfall jacket like this one from H&M's Divided line? I long for the day I can wear this on a spring day in Taiwan, but its thin fabric makes it perfect as well for the currently chilly Manila weather. The asymmetric cut is *everything*

The comfiest black sneakers to take you wherever you need to go + something to go with the jacket! :)

H&M Divided zip hoodie, RAGEBLUE knit shirt, UNIQLO stretch skinny tapered jeans, Converse Jack Purcell sneakers.

The best part about this outfit is how easy it is to convert. On a warmer day, ditch the hoodie and sneakers for a pair of boat shoes and you're officially summer-ready!

10 comments:

  1. Of late these waterfall jackets are getting so popular. I totally love these. I too have a jacket with a waterfall collar. They give the whole look a much softer feel.
    Love your styling with the black Converse shoes. You look smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love the colder season too! Because I love wearing boots, lol. I love your jacket! It's perfect for the weather and it's easy to match with any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat combo of dark hoodie and white shirt inside. Not too cold in December this year though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black hoodie and black Converse combination is a great classic casual attire. I think these are pieces that look fine for both women and men to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lucky, the waterfall jacket looks good on you! I bought a couple, but they never looked good on me, so I had to give them away. I also like the knitted long sleeves! I'm a huge fan of anything knitted.

    You're ready to welcome the chilly weather in Manila with that outfit! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really rocked that jacket! It would have looked awkward on some people, but you pulled it off. I do wish for more cooler days here though, it's getting warm again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white top goes well with your pants. The black sweater make it look a little sluggish. Maybe it's just me, but I love your white top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the combination. But even in December, Manila is extremely hot!!! The best I can do on a December is a thin cotton long sleeved top. It is cold here in Tagaytay though so you should def be rocking that awesome jacket here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing my chucks lately especially now that the 2.0 has the Lunarlon technology. The weather is nice to be fashionable since you get to wear more layers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The assymmetrical cut for the hoodie jacket is very flattering and Converse sneakers goes well with anything smart casual. I like the the whole outlook!

    ReplyDelete