LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hybrid

Cool cloudy days are a rarity despite the rainy season in Manila, which is why I took advantage of this opportunity to do a little light layering for the sake breaking the monotony of my looks! Read on for more details!


The color palette for this look was inspired by deep rich fall colors with light fabrics to complement the tropical weather- a hybrid of tropical fashion with Western fall colors.

Falling in love with the concept of layering button-downs on simple shirts nowadays. (Yes, I know it's been a thing since forever.) I really love the result when you pair a textured shirt with a relaxed Chinese collar or band collar button-down!


Paired with simple black joggers, you have a look that's easily effortless but stylish, and more importantly, comfortable.

White shoes for a fresher look~

H&M button-down, Penshoppe asymmetrical tee, 21 MEN joggers, K-Swiss sneakers.

I'm pretty sure anyone can rock this perfect casual weekend look!

18 comments:

  1. I love layering clothes and wearing dark colors, that's why the rainy season is my favorite. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It fits for you and the color combination is great too! You're such a model by heart man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the sleeves really rolled up like that or you did that intentionally. Love the whole look. I actually like layering my clothes as well, not for the sake of fashion or if the weather permits, but because I want to hide my fats. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used fall colors like the olive green to make it weather appropriate. Layering is the easy way to protect yourself from the unpredictable weather. Take your layers off when it feels too warm, and put them on when it's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive green is such an underrated color! It looks good on your skin tone too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we live in a country where we can be fashionable all day. However, sometimes the heat gets too much for layering clothes, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have a K-Swiss with similar design. I like their sneakers too. You have a really nice comfortable outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how dark and neutral the colors are but it did not come out dull. How could you possibly make simple outfits be as stylish as this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sneakers and the design is excellent to go with any outfit. Looks quite comfy and at the same time very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is Manila affected by the Indonesia haze at all? Singapore is and it was bad. some of your photos reminded me of the bad weather in singapore :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was just really cloudy that day. I don't think we were affected by the haze :O

      Delete
  11. You reminded me of my brother. And I really love to do shopping for his outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the overall fall colours combination is so soothing. That denim shirt is so cool on you, when i travel I like to wear like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this look! Casual and just right for a date night. If only the weather here would allow us to wear even just two layers like that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chinese collar looks like a light denim jacket. What's the brand? - KarenT

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have your own entity when it comes to fasahion. so cool naman ng get up mo. White shoes for a fresher look, that's good to here. I do have my whitie, gonna pair it with my green Corduroy. Pwede ba yun dude?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything looks good with white shoes! Go for it :D

      Delete