LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Relevance & Pinstripe Shirts

It's hard when you live in a country with such bipolar weather. I constantly find myself way too lazy to do anything particularly special and resisting the urge to throw on the loosest set of shirts and shorts in my closet. In stores, I just reach for the comfiest clothes I can see myself styling effortlessly to match the relentless heat we have in Manila. Wore this outfit on a Sunday headed to Ortigas with family. I figured this was as perfect time as any to go for a relaxed summer look! Read on to see more details :D



I've recently gotten back into button-downs and I almost immediately go to UNIQLO for any classic cravings I may have. I've been blogging for so long only to realize my closet's lack of classic oxford shirts. This is the perfect shortcut for any guy to look instantly put together without having to layer on a blazer.


It's crazy how a pair of classic trainers can make any look nowadays completely relevant which is why I gravitate toward my MUJI sneakers. *Hopes you don't get tired of them on the blog yet*

UNIQLO oxford shirt and chambray easy shorts, MUJI sneakers, SM Accessories silver cuff.

17 comments:

  1. You get-up's so wonderful and cool to look at especially the shoes. The fresh look with a touch of easy dwelling within your true self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look, botton down polo and the shoes... I love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that blue polo! It suits you well. And those shoes are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pinstripes both on men and women, it adds a touch of class to any ensemble. My husband is more of a polo shirt than plain tees, so he really looks great in pinstripes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks good in pinstripe shirts. It's simple yet classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea Muji had sneakers! Are they comfy? They do complete your laidback look though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muji sneakers looks comfortable. You look really comfy with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Muji Sneakers. I have one almost the same, but by Nike! haha quite a comfortable OOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didn't know muji carries sneakers! that pair looks really nice too! i guess i have to drop by muji soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a comfy set up! I love muji stuff too actually - always pleasantly surprised by how well they last too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shirt looks nice. So do the shoes - and what matters is for you to fee great wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muji sneakers. I will really check out the Muji store in Tokyo when we get to visit it. Everyone is crazy about various items it carries.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friend gave me a button down shirt. She called it a boyfriend shirt. I love wearing it. Those muji trainers are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Muji sneakers has been your favorite this past few OOTDs huh. I bet they really are very comfortable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sneaker though. I love the polo. It suits you really well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favourite is the pair of grey Muji sneakers you had. Simple yet you can wear almost all kinds of outfit with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i agree, we have such a bipolar weathere here and its hard to choose what to wear for that day. what I do, I wear a casual dress and just white snickers. just being safe, lol

    ReplyDelete