LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Black, Grey, & Steel

Randomly thought of restyling this cool top from The Ramp that I got about a year ago. (Old style post here.) One of the perks about long sleeved shirts is that it's a totally different look when it's folded or rolled up! With this in my mind, I came up with this simple outfit that turned out to be one of my favorite casual get-ups! Read on to see more details on the outfit! :)


Simple never has to mean boring. I went for a more sporty overall vibe because the shirt reminded me a little bit of a baseball uniform with the black undershirt. Sporty but with my usual style with the classic accessories and bag. Eitherway, I'm sure anyone can rock this look!


Gave it my usual classic twist with a silver cuff and a classy Kenneth Cole watch.


My new default no-fail shoes. As much as I would totally love to wear these everywhere I go, Muji's use of suede in this pair makes it very easy to get dirty which is why I can only probably wear it when I'm not commuting, both locally and overseas.

The Ramp pullover, UNIQLO easy shorts, MUJI sneakers, Kenneth Cole watch, SM Accessories silver cuff, MSENSE by The SM Store bag.

What do you think? :)


16 comments:

  1. Simplicity is elegance! Looking good as usual. Good choices of clothing. I'm looking forward for more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of black and grey on men! It's so understated yet gives off a classy feel whether you dress up or down. I always make sure to get my husband anything black and grey that can go together in an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination, especially that pop of red from your bag. The clothes look stylish and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my typical color combination. you look cool on your get up and just wondering, will a casual shoes be a good substitute for casual rubber shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pulling up the sleeves really does make a difference, but it's just a subtle change. Maybe donning a jacket over it next time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So did you just roll it up or did you have it repaired? I like this style better than the long sleeves. :) It gives the plain pullover some kind of a detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black and grey can go so well in an outfit. It's a simple combination but it always blends well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice design of the watch. I also like the burgundy bag. I think I may check one out myself. Being an SM product makes it convenient to buy, and hopefully not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice effort to keep doing fashion shoot! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Curious with you top, did you layer a long sleeve and a shirt or it was designed to look like that? Looks nice on you. Those Muji sneakers seems to be your favorite these days huh :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice posing. The back is my favorite. Thanks for sharing your ootd...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for the breezy weather. Aside from your stylish clothes, I also like the background where you took the photo. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Kenneth Cole watch really stands out. I like the simplicity elegance. Looking cook in this cordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely combination of grey and your shoes are going well it. I personally like Kenneth cole watches as i have one with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shoes ! I love the tones of grey too! Wish my boyfriend would dress like this :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow this ensemble is totally wicked! I know that my son would really love this!!

    ReplyDelete