LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Calm

By some miracle, my very own version of time management has finally gotten me through the most stressful week of my college life so far and it isn't even finals week yet! Anywho, I'm so happy that I'm past it and I'm finally able to fully try out my new laptop's gaming capabilities and I've been playing Batman: Arkham Origins for a few days now! Haha! Definitely a welcome change from being buried in plates for weeks on end! I'm just so freaking excited to have a few free days to myself for a little while!

Today's outfit is a teensy bit different from my usual posts. Played with denim and leather textures for this look because both of them give out a lot of texture and character which is why people just can't get enough of them right now! I'm pretty almost every guy I know has at least one denim button-down in their closets. Read on to learn more about this outfit! :)



Black and blue is a no-brainer combination for me. They go so well together that anyone can pull it off! :)

This is probably my favorite chambray shirt, and it isn't even mine! Haha! I borrowed this from my younger brother because he has tons of shirts like this. It's incredibly comfy because such is a requirement with Uniqlo's pieces. If you've noticed, Uniqlo is almost all I wear lately because their basics are just so freaking fantastic I can't even. Plus, their colors are always *always* on point which is why I always buy something every time I pass by a store. I hoarded on plain colored 3/4 tops the last time I was there and I'm currently eyeing a few of their flannel shirts because the checkered print is too perfect for my life!



The most form-flattering pants I've probably ever worn are these joggers from River Island that I scored for 999 bucks which was on sale a long long time ago. Arguably not the most comfortable pair ever, the waxed denim gives it a sheen that's almost leathery which makes me love it all the more! Hunting for normal jeans that have this finish because it is so perfect for Fall-Winter dressing.

Capped off with one of the coolest sneakers ever courtesy of Swedish brand, Tretorn! If only it weren't so pricey I'd get myself one of their basic white sneakers! So much love for their designs! :)

UNIQLO chambray shirt, River Island joggers, Tretorn sneakers, Lacoste watch. (Hype this look on lookbook here!)

Talking a lot about shopping right now because it's Mid-Season Sale time!! That means all your favorite brands are going on sale pretty soon! Right now, I"m super excited to go to Megamall's River Island because it's the only time I can afford the hefty price tags! Haha! Have a great weekend everyone! :)

18 comments:

  1. Cool outfit! Very jealous of the Baby Grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolness overload. I'm so gonna try these things you put on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i la-la-love the shoes!!! and the aura exudes such vibrant vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the overall outfit. It's nice to see and have guys styling now. I remember before, society don't notice you guys that much. But now that OOTD has become a trend, it made people notice how guys carry themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one stylish guy. Cute as you are, my eyes focused on the beautiful location of this shoot. The interiors are awesome. -katrina centeno

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your sneakers! it's so unique and i'm sure it's a pair worth splurging on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shirt, and I like that it is Uniqlo - very accessible. The Tretorns are nice too, but yes expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shots and love those unique cool pants. I haven't been to River Island but if I see myself in Megamall in my visit, I'd love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots and love those unique cool pants. I haven't been to River Island but if I see myself in Megamall in my visit, I'd love to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uniqlo's one of my fave label - their pieces are stylish and oh-so-versatile! And I have to ask - where was this shot? Cool location!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been watching Gotham too and I like the series because of the backstory of the characters. Good luck on your busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the design of the sneakers, they are cool! Nice photos to, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your watch and your shoes, very stylish!~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those shoes!! Gotta head over to google their website for it.

    Nice background for photoshoot. Lots of posing potential but didn't see you quite doing them here.


    Cheers~
    Pingerrain*Priscilla
    www.pingerrain.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uniqlo chambray shirts are really love. My guy used to alternate his Uniqlo chambray shirts indifferent shades of blue to our dates. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The sneakers are so unique, I have never seen such anywhere before, wow, a real must-have for this season. I wish all the boys in my city had your class and style. And the Lacoste watch rocks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfit and that stunning setting... Beautiful space. My kids and I love Uniqlo too. Their prices are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Denim shirts are classic , they can make anyone look cool. Your sneakers are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete