LOOK TO THE LIGHT | 2017 URBAN GLADIATOR JAPAN DECEMBER 2015 | OSAKA SEOUL MARCH 2016 | YEOUIDO & NAKSAN BOHOL JULY 2016 | PART 2

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Adjustments and Pastel Uniforms

It's been forever since I've last posted an outfit entry, and that's definitely with good reason. It has been quite nearly impossible to manage schoolwork and get an ample amount of sleep at the same time. Thankfully, no sleepless nights yet in college, but the struggle is becoming more and more real and it's only the beginning of the year!

Fashion-wise I haven't been able to take a lot of outfit shots lately since my haircut made me even more unphotogenic than I already am plus mounds of homework. I hope I get out of this rut soon! :(
Moving on to my outfit, it's definitely super simple and super wearable, as always. With this heat, I'm just not in the mood at all to layer in any way. Unless, of course, if it's raining then that's another story. What is up with the weather anyway? Isn't it supposed to be rainy season? #PhilippineWeatherProblems




UNIQLO top and shorts, SM Accessories cuff, Sebago shoes. (Hype this look on lookbook here!)

P.S. I can't believe it took me so long to think about shooting at this spot at our house in Tagaytay. Such a nice spot!! Anywho, as I'm typing this, I'm already dreading finishing my incredibly long plate (And other shorter ones to follow) which I might post when everything's done! It's a miracle that not a lot of my favorite shows are ongoing right now which gives me a ton of time to get to work.

Hope everyone's had a great week! 'Til next time! :D




8 comments:

  1. Cool outfit for younger generation. More to discover for your OOTD and lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! back then we call one wearing such cool outfit "groovy". I like it, very casual ang dating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can schedule the weekends every morning to take one shot. :) This is a great casual outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one look I'd be comfortable with and it's also so easy to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its indeed such a nice spot, the outfit looks great on you, very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great casual outfit ready for a weekend get away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your casual outfit! And I like this hair cut too especially the side view poses. We all have challenges when it comes to taking "outfit" photos. I often just use my cellphone because I'm too busy or need to do something else too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You remind me of David Guison!

    ReplyDelete